Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 24 Replies | 5 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,353
Points 37,030
Linda replied on Tue, Oct 30 2012 6:00 AM

Welcome Violet. You will fit right in. We'd love to see some photos of your work.

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 9
Points 150

I am STILL trying to figure this all out!! Not scared away - just learning the logistics.  Any help/suggections would be appreciated!

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 9
Points 150

I'll do my best to get some pics posted - have tons, just not on this computer here at the Library - my only internet option at present!

Not Ranked
Posts 9
Points 150

thanks Barbara - this is the first time I have seen the quick reply box - guess it may be more "real time" which is preferable for me!

Not Ranked
Posts 9
Points 150

thanks Leslie!

Not Ranked
Posts 9
Points 150

Hey girl - thanks for the introduction. My REAL last name is "Newby" so I am one no matter how long I have quilted.

Divorced, have 2 sons, 2 grandsons - all delightful!!

Blessed to have 7 of my 9 siblings living, so come from/have a BIG family!

Currently working on a Piece O' Cake series known as my Whimsical Garden. Very playful and "loose" and I am NOT so playful and my style te4nds to the formal side. So it is a challenge - and I am making myself stretch for this one!!

I will write you some more tomorrow - hope all is well with you and yours!  And congrats on your newest little person!

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 9
Points 150

I see!! Hunks line up for me too - but I ignore them all!!!!!!

Divorced and thankful in many ways to be so - my hubbie was NOT a very nice guy, and after 20 years of that, I do not mind alone time. Four years later, one date, and that was just about enough for me!!

Not Ranked
Posts 9
Points 150

Patterns are guidelines to me, but loose ones!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Tue, Oct 30 2012 7:54 PM

Maybe, it was our own, dearly loved, Chatty Kat......Thea, that scared her away. Jk, Thea. I love to hear what you have to say. You are as fun to hear as is CC. Well, CC is more amazing then Chatty but you get my drift.

Oh, Hi, Violet Newby, so glad you could join the fray. We will try to be on our best behavior...ah...no......probably....... NOT! Hope you will come by to chat often.....

Oh, excuse me it is time for more drugs. Bye bye.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Oct 30 2012 9:40 PM

violetnewby:
Currently working on a Piece O' Cake series known as my Whimsical Garden. Very playful and "loose" and I am NOT so playful and my style te4nds to the formal side. So it is a challenge - and I am making myself stretch for this one!!

I have that pattern!  Very fun!  Good for you for stretching out of your comfort zone.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use