Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 50
DebbieU Posted: Mon, Oct 29 2012 12:22 AM

Hi Everyone!

I am new to quilting, but I have the "Bug"! I am looking for a double wedding Ring quilting Pattern.  I  would appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks

DebbieU

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,467
Points 416,899
gini replied on Mon, Oct 29 2012 2:04 AM

Double Wedding Ring

hi debbie u. welcome to the group.   we have a group for double wedding ring here.  click on the above link

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Mon, Oct 29 2012 3:48 AM

Hi Debbie, welcome

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Oct 29 2012 8:36 AM

Debbie you ,first welcome to the group ,You will love it here . second Thea has  done a wonderful  tutorial in the DWR group here that will help you with every step of the making . and if you have any questions you can ask her here . the groups are free to join. good luck in the making of you DWR quilt . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,059
Points 13,715
Carey replied on Mon, Oct 29 2012 3:31 PM

Also if you own any quilting software there is usually a pattern there for it that u can print

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,115
Points 29,745
Ramona replied on Mon, Oct 29 2012 3:33 PM

Debbie,

They also sell the book and templates at JoAnn's. Not too bad with the coupon.

Welcome!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,561
Points 246,192
Thea replied on Tue, Oct 30 2012 1:53 PM

Debbie - it is true - we do have a group - but it is really a tutorial I did on how to make the John Flynn double wedding ring- I show you all the steps that I took and give tips and hints on how to make parts work out.  Others have posted comments too where they have shown how to do certain sections.

John Flynn's method of doing the double wedding ring is the easiest i have found.  I tried a foundation piecing technique and didn't like it at all - and I don't like cutting all those little pieces and then trying to keep track of which piece is A, B or C... each piece is shaped just enough different - but doing it his way is nice and although not necessarily the easiest - easier then a lot.  

Join in if you haven't - I'll get a notice that you want to join and I pretty much accept everyone - teehee... and if you have any questions you can PM me as I don't get asked too many anymore.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use