new member!

Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 20 Replies | 5 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 10
Points 290

thank you! I am very excited about beign here. I had 14 replies to my post!!! i must still learn all about the site , specially since I've never used stuff like facebook, so I'm really fasting! For example, can I answer  a collect public answer to all the ones who wrote to me, or must I answer each? shall post the pictures on my profile?will you see them then?

I will surely post some pictures of my works. Just let me find out how to do it!

I live in northern east Italy, in a small city on the border with slovenia, called Trieste. There are not too many quilters here. that's the reason why I decided to teach! but I really miss having quilting friends who are not my students!

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 10
Points 290

hi!

you are just too many to answer!! but I cannot miss you!! wonderful the mistery quilt, please let me know about it!

Thank you!!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 10
Points 290

hi!

I cannot believe you answered! so many!! Thank you! thanks for finding the time to write me, I can be very busy too, so it will happen that I don't show up for a while.

Believe me here it is not so much fun to be a quilter - although I must be true and say that in the last years it is becoming better.  

About shops, there are some shops but they only carry little quantities of fabrics and other items.I always wow at the shops I see on the internet in the USA, no to speak about the prices!!!!!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 10
Points 290

thank you, I will surely post some pictures. I still must understand how it works!

ciao!!

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 10
Points 290

thank you! it means"go quilting!". This is what my husband and kids tell me when they see me nervous!!!!

ciao!

Not Ranked
Posts 9
Points 150

I will post some pictures soon, as well.  I guess I am more used to a chat format - this all seems a little odd to me still - no "real-time" reward!

Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use