Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara Posted: Wed, Oct 24 2012 1:32 PM

I have been having trouble all day getting into this site ,  I've been trying to get into the groups and they just don't come up .is anyone else having problems or is  it just me. very very frustrating .

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,339
Points 414,684
gini replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 1:50 PM

i was on a few hours ago and just now, so far it is running ok, not great, but ok

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,604

It is running better, for me, than it has in weeks. Sorry you are having a hard time Barbara

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Oct 24 2012 2:37 PM

Thanks its seems to be doing somewhat better now .  Maybe I hit a dead Space earlier  ..LOL   

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 655
Points 16,585

I was on this morning between 6 and 7 and decided to time how long it took to move between pages.  The fastest was 58 seconds and the longest 5 minutes which is when I gave up.  In 11 timings, the average speed was one minute 48 seconds.  I don't know about anyone else, but I really can't afford that kind of time just twiddling my thumbs between page changes.   It is doing better right now, but still much slower than any other forum I've ever been a part of.

I looked around and found two other forums that look promising.  The Quilting Forum and Quilters Board.  Both are run on the vBulletin system which is an excellent host and rarely has problems.   I've become attached to you folks as a group, but I'm not sure how much longer I'm  willing to put up with the non effective and nonresponsive Admins on this board. 

Brigit-Carol

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use