Moving back to the southwest

Page 1 of 2 (20 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 19 Replies | 5 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,368
Points 19,455
safrmaz Posted: Sat, Oct 20 2012 7:24 AM

This is an answer to a 6 year prayer for me.  We're moving back to the southwest next week!  We will be living in north Las Vegas.  Our house sold immediately and my husband's new job starts in 2 weeks.  

I'll be back when we get settled.

• | Post Points: 125
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 7:27 AM

Congrats, Sheri,

Don't remember where you're living now, but it seems your closer to my neck of the woods, Southern California.

Hope your move goes smoothly.

• | Post Points: 0
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,368
Points 19,455
safrmaz replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 7:31 AM

Thanks Annie.  I'm in West Michigan right now.  We're getting out just in time.  The weather will be getting ugly very soon! lol

It would be fun to meet up for some shopping.  I'm sure we'll be in San Diego more frequently now that we'll be closer.  Or you can come to LV :)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 7:33 AM

Please let me know when you are in town or nearby.  Pat also lives nearby.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,645
Points 52,535
Ginny replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 7:41 AM

Wow, Sheri.  How fast everything moved for you and will keep moving fast for the next couple of weeks.  Do you have a place to move into when you arrive in LV?  Even though you are leaving our beautiful state of Michigan, you are leaving at the right time.  No leaf raking before the snow falls or anything.   Good luck on your adventures.   Ginny

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,092
Leslie replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 7:45 AM

Sherri, very happy for you, congrats

[Ava, Missouri

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,429
Points 38,315
Linda replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 7:58 AM

Congratulations, Sheri! Sorry it wasn't AZ, but Vegas is only a hop, skip and a jump. The move is taking place rather quickly. I pray everything goes smoothing. Lucky you to get out of the snow in time. God's blessings. Stay in touch. It was so much fun meeting you.

Hugs,

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,739
Points 436,625
Nana replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 8:16 AM

Sheri

Congratulations on your move.  Have safe travels and we will see you again when you get settled.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,828
Points 248,709
Barbara replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 8:22 AM

Sherri, have a safe trip and a smooth move, Glad it all went to smoothly so far , .

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,700
Points 248,197
Thea replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 9:31 AM

Sheri - so glad to hear that your prayers have been answered... Wave as you drive near my state - not sure which path you are taking but you might be driving real close.  I am waving to you.  I am very happy that you are leaving before the weather gets nasty - no fun traveling in weather like that.  

I wish my Mom's house in NY would sell like yours did - I am thinking of dropping the price to rock bottom just to get her out from under it.  I really didn't think we would have so much of a problem.  

Are you moving back to your house in LV - or did you give it up and have to buy all new digs?   I hate moving but am looking forward to when Jay and I start packing up this place for our move to MN - we are going from relatively mild winters to horrendous winters... but I'll be inside and toasty warm and have my grand kids visiting daily... I can't wait...

Well - take care of yourself and we look forward to hearing from you once you are settled - but maybe take time to check in before that too... you will be missed.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,537
Points 416,944
gini replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 11:40 AM

congrats and i hope your move goes super smooth

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Safe travels on your way to your new home. That is amazing how fast your house sold, are you going to have to find a place when you get to LV or did you go out ahead and find something. Anyway, congrats on the new job and the new location.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,694
Points 179,533
Marie replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 12:41 PM

Sheri, congrats on your relocation and selling your house as quickly as you did.  Safe trip and good luck to Hubby in his new job.

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,875
Sukochi replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 12:55 PM

Sherri, God does answer prayers. But, He does so in his own time. There is a reason it has taken so long.

I wish you all the best in your new hometown. Travel prayers have been sent up and will continue.

My God bless your lives and may you find riches beyond compare.

Sukochi

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,368
Points 19,455
safrmaz replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 1:35 PM

Thank you everyone for the well wishes and prayers.  They are appreciated!    We put this in God's hands from the start.  It's awesome to see His plan unfold as He answers our prayers.

For those who asked, we will be staying with our son and his family till we buy a new house; and no we won't be moving back to our previous home.  We came to Michigan from Arizona and that house was sold.

Page 1 of 2 (20 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use