rated by 0 users
This post has 20 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 697
Points 11,405
Bev replied on Fri, Oct 19 2012 11:42 AM

Gini, 

What a great description of the Northwest. I think my Husband and I missed a few attractions and need another trip someday!

from TN

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 109
Points 1,005
barbjahay replied on Fri, Oct 19 2012 4:05 PM

Welcome to the club, I have been a member for a week and still finding my way around. Sounds like a wonderful trip. I hope someday I can get my workaholic husband to retire. He has an airplane (two seater) and wants to fly around but I keep my feet on the ground so I can stop where I want to, exspecially quilt shops, antiques, etc. I have been all over the southwestern states, Been to St. Louis and rode a ferry across the Mississippi. We visited relatives in Arizona and took our daughter to the Grand Canyon, I never really thought about people coming to the USA  to see our natural wonders  from foreign countries until I met some Germans touring there and here I was of German decent , born and raised in Texas and never been to Germany.  I hope if you are coming this winter, you will be prepared for all the snow in the Rockies. You might want to take the southern route. bj

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,368
Points 19,465
safrmaz replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 7:13 AM

Welcome Wendy :)

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,576
Points 36,085
ls2116 replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 6:01 PM

Welcome to the club I' like to see some of you quilts.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 6:35 PM

Welcome, Wendy. I have been to Scotland back in 1969. Beautiful there.

Sounds like Gini has your trip planned. She is quite the traveler. In fact, I wonder if they feel like they are coming back to a new home, they are gone so much. Fun times with Gini.

Glad you are with us now. We will all keep you posted on all the goings on here in the US and QCA. 

Think you will love your time with us.

Pictures of your quilts, please. : }

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 13
Points 380
Wendy replied on Sun, Oct 21 2012 2:05 PM

Hi All

Wow what a fabulous welcome I have had.! You have all made me so welcome.I will post some of my recent quilts when I find out how !!!

Happy quilting

Wendy

Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use