Top 10 Posters

Are you ready for MQ7

Page 116 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 114 115 116 117 118 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,106 Replies | 85 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Wow pbabolian, I remember seeing that fabric set-up, how striking the purple and green was with all the beautiful floral prints. Love that you had border fabric in the center. Very nice finish.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 310
Points 7,270

Judy & Dogs:
my completed MQ 7 and a "orphan" quilt made from the left over blocks

Both are beautiful Judy&D's, very smart planning to get the two and your borders make the two unique.

JudyEE at the base of Mt. Rainier

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,890
Points 69,145
Bonita replied on Sun, Dec 9 2012 5:27 PM

pbabolian, I love your quilt. Just love all the purples,great job.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 310
Points 7,270

Love the hot pinks with the greys Carolyn but Ajax steals the scene, he's adorable.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 310
Points 7,270

wow Pbabloian! Great color combination, teal and purple are my favorites. Beautiful quilt.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,630
Points 52,280
Ginny replied on Sun, Dec 9 2012 5:46 PM

pbabolian,   I love the colors in your quilt .  It turned out very nice.     Ginny

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,384
Points 29,165

pbabolian:
Finished my MQ7 quilt top!

Such beautiful purples!  The purple and teal are a good combination and a favorite of mine.  Similar to Bonnie Hunter's mystery colors except for the green she is using.  I am not so sure of that, but will use her colors anyway.  Your floral border is perfect!

Marsha - Western New York

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,384
Points 29,165

Carolyn (username CarolBeau):
Well, Ajax seems to think I'm done! 

Beautiful pinks and greys.  Ajax sure looks comfortable!  I hope to get my tops together tomorrow (if I don't have to ride in the truck).  Finished two quilt tops for another mystery today (lap quilts for us, for a change).  I needed to get them done so that I could change thread colors for my blues and for Bonnie Hunter's mystery.  I am using grey thread for them.  There are so many colorful quilts here from everyone.  So many were disappointed at the start of the mystery, but imagination has made some unique quilts.  I like the final design Nana had for us, but I had no use for a large quilt so decided to make several wheelchair quilts from my blues instead.  I just may start sewing triangles tonight for one and see how that looks.  They are all cut and waiting at the machine.  I made 42 blocks so have enough for the 2 styles and more to use somehow in a third.  It will take 16 blocks for each quilt plus borders. 

Marsha - Western New York

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,027
Points 369,907
Kris replied on Sun, Dec 9 2012 6:55 PM

Carol W:
Finally got my picture taken.  Here is my MQ7.  It will be given to a veteran when completed.

It's beautiful Carol. Any veteran will appreciate it.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,027
Points 369,907
Kris replied on Sun, Dec 9 2012 6:56 PM

Carolyn (username CarolBeau):
Well, Ajax seems to think I'm done!  It broke my heart to have to make him move.  He didn't want to leave and I had to pick him up.

Carolyn,

Ajax is very cute. Looks like he's claiming this one for himself. My cat was on mine at the sewing table. Very difficult getting borders sewn with her on it.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,027
Points 369,907
Kris replied on Sun, Dec 9 2012 6:57 PM

Judy & Dogs:
Here are my completed MQ 7 and a "orphan" quilt made from the left over blocks when I decided to just use 30 rather than 42.  A two-fer!

I like them both. WTG getting them both quilted.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,027
Points 369,907
Kris replied on Sun, Dec 9 2012 7:02 PM

pbabolian:
Finished my MQ7 quilt top

I love it. Great colours. Nice work.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Tara:
I have all boys and my youngest is 17 months and a bit like a tornado. ;)

Wow Tara, I don't know how you get any sewing done. When mine were little, I sewed after they went to bed, it was the only time I could get anything done.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Carolyn, your quilt is very pretty!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Very nice Judy, you are fast to have them completely done...WTG!

Page 116 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 114 115 116 117 118 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use