Top 10 Posters

Are you ready for MQ7

Page 110 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 108 109 110 111 112 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,106 Replies | 85 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,355
Points 28,590

Carol from Pittsburgh:
Mimi suggested it would make a good fall throw because of the colors. That's what inspired the leaves.

Carol, Love the leaves on your quilt.  I am partial to fall colors as you would see if you have seen anything I have posted laid out on our livingroom rug!  Not many people still have orange/rust carpeting any more but we have them in 2 rooms!  I wish I had used those colors instead of my blues.  I am finally making my blues into 2 wheelchair quilts - one as the pattern says and one cut diagonally.  Hope to get them done this weekend and will post pictures.  This has been fun to see what everyone has come up with with all the different fabrics used.

Marsha - Western New York

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,355
Points 28,590

Barbara:

Everyones quilts are beauitful , mine is still on my design wall as I haven't quilt figured out how I want it to go yet.  but I'll get there . thanks Nana  its a pretty pattern . Barbara

Wish I had a design wall!  Mine are on the "design floor", the old orange livingroom rug.  Have been there for over a week trying to decide what to do.  Have some cut diagonally so have decided to make 2 wheelchair quilts instead of one large one.  Will still have a few blocks left and may make a third - have fabric left.  We are tired of walking around the blocks, but Rich is no longer complaining.  I am in a better mood when I quilt!!!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Ginny:

Very nice Ginny!

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Carol from Pittsburgh:

Love the fall colors Carol.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,819
Points 39,825
ls2116 replied on Wed, Dec 5 2012 1:33 PM

since I made two I might use as front and back and try fmq.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Marsha-SM:
Have some cut diagonally so have decided to make 2 wheelchair quilts instead of one large one.

That is a great idea Marsha, do you have someone in mind for these or are you going to donate them?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,571
Points 51,620
Ginny replied on Wed, Dec 5 2012 2:45 PM

Thank you ,Spud.  I think I am going to do it up according to the directions, at least at this point that is the way I am leaning.  Can't work on it right now.  I have a sore on my leg that started out as a bloodblister 6 weeks ago and is not healing,  so the DR is sending me to the lymphedema clinic , though I might end up at the wound care clinic.  I have to keep my legs eleveted until I am seen.  What a bother.      Ginny

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 398
Points 4,920
Jean replied on Wed, Dec 5 2012 3:32 PM

Here's mine so far.  I will probably add another border or 2.

• | Post Points: 80
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Very pretty Jean, love the colors!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,059
Points 21,150
Carol W replied on Wed, Dec 5 2012 3:43 PM

I really like the piano key border, Jean and the colors are great - good job!

Carol W. in Arkansas

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,180
Points 18,135

Hi All, Everyones quilt tops are looking great. I posted mine in my Gallery. Since my pictures are too big for this forum. Please come have a look.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

weezee56:
Since my pictures are too big for this forum

Here it is and it is very pretty.  You just need to make them smaller but my brain is not working right now so cannot tell you how... 

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 721
Points 14,105

Jean, Your quilt is gorgeous! I love the fabrics that you used. And your border looks great!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,355
Points 28,590

Spudgrandma:
That is a great idea Marsha, do you have someone in mind for these or are you going to donate them?

I will be donating them to the local nursing home here.  I sent 16 wheelchair quilts there yesterday and have many others in progress.  This is my way to play with quilts and also cheer up the dreary rooms they have.  I know what it is like to spend only 2 weeks there while I was rehabing my new knee 2 years ago.  At that time I decided to fulfill a dream I had of making such quilts when I was only 14.  Now I have some time to actually do them.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

That is so nice Marsha, I know they appreciate it. I snuggled under my Nana quilt every day since it arrived and it brought me lots of comfort. I made one myself, before I got sick,  that my grandkids love and I took that one to treatments with me, it was a bit smaller than the Nana quilt, and I thought of my grandbabies.

• | Post Points: 35
Page 110 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 108 109 110 111 112 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use