Top 10 Posters

Are you ready for MQ7

Page 103 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 101 102 103 104 105 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,106 Replies | 85 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Dec 3 2012 8:00 AM

Carolyn (username CarolBeau):

MNnancy:

If that is one fabric line, can I ask what the name is?

Sorry - It's all over the place.  I made this one from my stash, so it's a little bit of this and that.

Well, you certainly did a nice job pulling fabrics together.  You have a good eye!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,636
Points 52,400
Ginny replied on Mon, Dec 3 2012 8:11 AM

I have not found my camera yet.  I am going to the podiatrist soon and will find out if it is there.  I am so upset because I used the Tyler double the charms group from MSQC.  I was quite unhappy with the fabrics when I saw them, but they turned out fabulously and I wanted to publish apicture of it.  Oh well, we shall see if I find the camera later.   Ginny

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 32
Points 325
terremt replied on Mon, Dec 3 2012 8:22 AM

HOw do you post a picture, I keep getting that it is to big a picture. I love seeing allthe pictures, and wanted to share mine. Terre

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Terrent, right click on the picture - then in the drop down menu there should be an option to resize the picture - there should be several options, I use large, it will save it as a copy with the same name with only it will say small, medium, large etc what ever you chose. Then just download the smaller picture and it should work fine.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Ladymax:

Thanks for this info Spudgrandma.  I was wonder what had happened.  This is my first MQ and it just seemed to stop.  I am sorry to hear about Nana and hope that all will be well with her.  I wll just wait for the next step and get on with another quilt.  As I do two quilts a week (small ones), there is always something to do.   

Your welcome Ladymax, have you posted any pictures of your quilts? We would love to see them. BTW, if I have not already said so, it is nice to meet you.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Terrent, I should have added that these directions work for Windows, not sure how to do it if you are using a Mac

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Points 75

When will we be getting step 4

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Points 75

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Points 75

• | Post Points: 50
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 50
Points 1,515
Francine replied on Mon, Dec 3 2012 11:44 AM

I know, if QCA Admin has had it since Friday/Saturday why haven't they posted it?  I know Nana hasn't felt well, but as far as I see she has done her part and their failure to post it is putting undue stress on her

Francine

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

At this point Debi, we just don't know and we will have to be patient.  I'm not sure why it is taking Administration so long to post it, but it is out of our control and I've just decided I will probably have to wait until after Christmas to finish mine, but we will see.

BTW, it is nice to meet you. Also, did you know that you can change your user name, having your email address as your user name allows anyone to see your email, they do not even have to be a member here. Hi again, I look forward to getting to know you.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 32
Points 325

Well, this is a disappearing 9 patch I made for my step daughter for her birhtday.  I can post it but not my mystery quilt, will keep working on it.

• | Post Points: 80
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Terrent, your quilt is very pretty. I really like Disappearing 9-patch

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,681
Points 179,378
Marie replied on Mon, Dec 3 2012 2:46 PM

terremt:

Well, this is a disappearing 9 patch I made for my step daughter for her birhtday.  I can post it but not my mystery quilt, will keep working on it.

Beautiful D9P, Terremt!  Love the colors.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,681
Points 179,378
Marie replied on Mon, Dec 3 2012 2:48 PM

terremt:

Beautiful D9P, Terremt!  Love the colors.

Millbury, MA

Page 103 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 101 102 103 104 105 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use