Top 10 Posters

Are you ready for MQ7

Page 102 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 100 101 102 103 104 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,106 Replies | 85 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,480
Points 24,685
Debbie replied on Sun, Dec 2 2012 12:47 PM

CarolBeau -  I love the pink and gray combination.  looks soft and inviting!

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 450
Points 8,565
Jan replied on Sun, Dec 2 2012 1:32 PM

Nana,

I think I speak for many if not most of us when I say RELAX! Just because we want to have fun does not ever mean you should sacrifice your health.  I think you should have told us all to wait until the spring when life got in your way.  But more than anything take care of YOU.  We will get done when we get done.  In the meantime your inability to get stuff to us on our timeline, the design fairies have been busy,  There are wonderful designs out there. 

Jan in Rochester, NY

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,724
Points 66,480
Bonita replied on Sun, Dec 2 2012 1:34 PM

Carolyn, the first thing that came to mind was ..how romantic  all those soft pinks and greys. Love it.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,724
Points 66,480
Bonita replied on Sun, Dec 2 2012 1:42 PM

Marsha, I love all the blues, beautiful job.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Debbie:

CarolBeau -  I love the pink and gray combination.  looks soft and inviting!

Ditto on this, I knew those grays and pinks would work. I had a suit I made in about 1973 that was all the rage in soft pink and charcoal gray. The gray was too dark but when it was piped wow, it turned out great. Of course, I do not still have it drat to that because those combos are back IN fashion. Of course I could not even get my big toe in it today, (does that date me?)

Nana, you just get yourself better as all have stated we will still be here when you get your health back. Not going anywhere soon

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 50
Points 1,515

oh, this is so pretty.  Love these colors

Francine

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 75
Points 1,320

Oh, Carolyn, I love it, I really really love it! 

-- Bayla

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Dec 2 2012 9:19 PM

Carolyn, your mystery quilt is lovely!  What a great group of fabrics.  If that is one fabric line, can I ask what the name is?

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 163
Points 2,310
Gina replied on Sun, Dec 2 2012 9:39 PM

Well I LOVE how you changed yours!  It looks great!  I'm not caring for how mine looks at this point, so I'm hoping it looks better once the next couple of steps are added to it!

Zsofia:

Well this MQ is definitely not my favorite. This design is not my "cup of tea" so I changed it. Here is a picture of my design:

I'm still working on the last row. The panel will be 45 " square. I will add borders.

Zsofia

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 163
Points 2,310
Gina replied on Sun, Dec 2 2012 9:40 PM

Well I LOVE how you changed yours!  It looks great!  I'm not caring for how mine looks at this point, so I'm hoping it looks better once the next couple of steps are added to it!

Zsofia:

Well this MQ is definitely not my favorite. This design is not my "cup of tea" so I changed it. Here is a picture of my design:

I'm still working on the last row. The panel will be 45 " square. I will add borders.

Zsofia

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 398
Points 4,920
Jean replied on Sun, Dec 2 2012 9:54 PM

Carolyn, love your  colors.  It really is relaxing and calming.  

Nana, keep on listening to your QCA doctors.  Rest, and more rest.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 32
Points 325
terremt replied on Sun, Dec 2 2012 11:28 PM

I love the greys and pinks,  I makes me think of breast cancer survival.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Dec 3 2012 6:58 AM

Carolyn ,Your quilt is stunning ,I love it .I really love it ... Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Dec 3 2012 7:02 AM

Zsofia, I really like how you did yours as well .Looks fabulous . I am finally able to work some on mine should have the last steps done today.so I should be able to post a picture of mine later.  I  Like this quilt because its so simple ,I may use this pattern for some of those Hug quilts ,Jusdy talked about.  I have lots of fat quaters that will work great for this. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,333
Points 20,025

MNnancy:

If that is one fabric line, can I ask what the name is?

Sorry - It's all over the place.  I made this one from my stash, so it's a little bit of this and that.  The only 2 that I see off the bat from the same line are 2 of the neutrals - a grey/tan large scale paisley and a grey/tan small circles (kinda like a subway map) - those are both from the Dear Stella line and I use them as neutrals often.  

If there's a piece or 2 in particular that you wanted to know, I'd be happy to check the selvedges when I get home and let you know the line.

Also, if you like the colors, I know Michael Miller has a line in similar colors called "Baby" that's in similar colors - pink and grey.  I didn't use any of those fabrics in this quilt, but I've seen them before and liked them.  A few are childish (animals), but many are just pink and grey geometrics that would look good with anything.  

Thanks for all the nice comments, everyone!  :)

Raleigh, NC

Page 102 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 100 101 102 103 104 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use