Top 10 Posters

Are you ready for MQ7

Page 101 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 99 100 101 102 103 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,106 Replies | 85 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,355
Points 28,590

Nana:

And I am very sorry that I haven't been able to keep the instructions coming at the right pace.   I am feeling better today but everytime I think that I can do a little something I fall asleep.  I guess my body knows best.

I'm happy you are listening to your body.  Don't be tempted to push yourself.  I wish we could teach Thea that lesson! 

Marsha - Western New York

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Nana:

Mandy does have the correct instructions and will probably post this step on Monday.  Again so sorry for the holdup.

Nana, you just take care of you and get that rest while you can. Before you know it you will be up and around like the Energizer Bunny, but for now...REST

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 436
Points 11,285
Donna replied on Sat, Dec 1 2012 6:49 PM

Nana I am so far behind on other things, that the break is good,  I have to put the border on my Craftsy BOM.  Still trying to decide what to do with this one, and I am only on step 2 of Bonnie Hunters Mystery Quilt.  Please I still have 6 more of 20 sweatshirts to embroider ,  Not to mention gifts to wrap and get in the mail, although I think I am finished with shopping.  So yes Nana, take care of yourself and we hope to hear from you soon.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 33
Points 635
Brooke replied on Sat, Dec 1 2012 7:02 PM

Marie  I know for some reason my blocks do look a little busier but I only cut it once across the big square. 

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 75
Points 1,320

Nana, I am almost 73 years old; I've been sick, and dealing with other folks' illnesses, a great deal of that time. 

If there's one thing I've learned, it's this -- pushing yourself is the fastest way to relapse and collapse!

Even when you think you feel ok, you have to be very very careful to pace yourself and not overdo things.  It's sort of like sunburn -- by the time you notice anything, it's way too late!

I don't just mean fretting over the quilt instructions, either.  Whatever else you're doing in your life, take it slow and easy.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,604
Points 48,215
Debbie-do replied on Sat, Dec 1 2012 10:05 PM

Marsha-SM:

Karyn Ashley-Smith:

Marsha-SM:
I am also doing 3 other mysteries

Which ones are you doing Marsha? Can you post links to the site or email them to me?

Thanks!

Karyn

Karyn, I TRIED!  I guess I need to PM them to you (you will need to accept me as friend).  My post with links went to moderator!  I guess they don't want us to send anyone to another site!  I will try that now.

Marsha, I have learned that if you put more than 2 links in a post it will 'go to the moderator' and that's the last you'll see of it.  One or two links usually gets through ok.

I LOVE that blue quilt of yours!  don't change a thing :)

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,181
Points 18,155
weezee56 replied on Sun, Dec 2 2012 12:00 AM

Hi Nana, I hope you are feeling better today. Take good care of yourself, sleep is the best way for your body to try to heal itself. I had foot surgery in Jan. and it took me forever to start feeling normal again (10 months).

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Sun, Dec 2 2012 12:12 AM

Nana, it is 2 against one.  1) your  body, 2) us, want you to take care of yourself first.  So if you even dare to feel poorly about us not getting the new instructions on time, the both of us (1 and 2) will be upset with you.  Besides, it is all taken care of.  Do what your body needs.

Love you, and many prayers for your recovery.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 39
Points 1,500

Dear Nana, we usually say: "Good health!", recover and don't worry about the next step.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 75
Points 1,320

Patti and Weezee, you said it best!  Nana, we're all ganging up on you in the most loving way, just bask in all the friendship and get well! 

Chicken soup wouldn't hurt, either :)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Dec 2 2012 8:36 AM

Nana,as much as we all love quilting. we want to see all of our sisters in good health or the best health we can have at our ages LOL  .This MQ is not going any where  get better first , then you can hit us all with the steps again. It is more important right now that you feel better and heal. WE don't want to see relapse we want to see recovery. Barbara 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,798
Points 67,525
Bonita replied on Sun, Dec 2 2012 9:29 AM

Barbara:

Nana,as much as we all love quilting. we want to see all of our sisters in good health or the best health we can have at our ages LOL  .This MQ is not going any where  get better first , then you can hit us all with the steps again. It is more important right now that you feel better and heal. WE don't want to see relapse we want to see recovery. Barbara 

Yeah Nana, what she said goes for me too.  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,353
Points 20,380

First, Nana - Just want to reiterate what the others have said.  Absolutely no rush from my perspective.  Take care of yourself.  We're not going anywhere.

Second, woo-hoo - I was able to get caught up on a couple projects this weekend.  Here is my completed Step 3.  I LOVED the triangles that ZSophia did and was tempted to do that myself, but it would have required taking some pieces apart first and I have too many other things going on.  I wanted to keep this one quick and easy.  :)

So, here's my Step 3:

Raleigh, NC

• | Post Points: 155
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,779
Points 122,380

Carolyn (username CarolBeau):
Here is my completed Step 3. 

Carolyn, this gorgeous! I absolutely love it.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

I really like it Carolyn.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Page 101 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 99 100 101 102 103 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use