Top 10 Posters

Are you ready for MQ7

Page 95 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 93 94 95 96 97 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,106 Replies | 85 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,344
Points 126,144

Well the best laid plans... LOL But, they did deliver the storage container and my hubby had the spot all ready so it is where it is supposed to be, more or less... Hubby even marked the spot with florescent paint and the guy said I'll get as close as I can. I'm not sure how they deliver those where they have a tight spot to put it in, cause he could not have done it. But, it is now ready for my daughter to come and when she finds a job and a house, maybe my husband will clean all of his junk out of my garage. :)

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,117
Points 28,385
Wendy replied on Wed, Nov 28 2012 5:23 PM

I just went back through all the post from Friday forward.  just focused on pictures with posts.

WOW!!!  All of your quilts are just wonderful. I like everyone's color choices.  Can't wait to see them with the boarders.

This MQ might be one of the hardest to pic a winner for.  Time will tell.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,117
Points 28,385
Wendy replied on Wed, Nov 28 2012 5:24 PM

I hope to have quilt 3 posted by the end of the night.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,274
Points 26,970
Marsha-SM replied on Wed, Nov 28 2012 7:46 PM

Azhinova Lyubov:
It`s my step 3
I like how all the directional fabrics go the same way.  The gold really adds to the quilt - adds a little warmth to the colors.  Very pretty top.  Now, what will Nana do with those 2 inch strips and borders?

Marsha - Western New York

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,274
Points 26,970
Marsha-SM replied on Wed, Nov 28 2012 8:17 PM

Zsofia:
This design is not my "cup of tea" so I changed it. Here is a picture of my design:

Zsofia, I love your change in design!!!  If you don't mind, I may adopt it on a smaller scale to make more wheelchair quilts.  My blocks will probably be 5 or 6 inches instead of 8 1/2,  Will better use the scraps I have on hand and fit the smaller quilt better.  Thank you for spicing up this pattern!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,274
Points 26,970
Marsha-SM replied on Wed, Nov 28 2012 8:24 PM

Wendy :

I hope to have quilt 3 posted by the end of the night.

Wendy, you are sure a busy beaver!  I can't seem to get time to lay out my finished blocks so that I can sew them together, and you are finishing the third!  I had a bad day yesterday, so just sat and ironed seams on my 4 patches for Bonnie Hunter's Easy Street.  Couldn't sit at the machine very long, so gave up.  Today was taken up with dentist appointment, hair cut and perm, and grocery shopping.  Tomorrow will be in truck all day and the same Friday.  As others say, work seems to get in the way of quilting!  Maybe Saturday I can lay them out and at least take a picture.  Want to have it assembled before I see what Nana has in store for the next step.  Hope she is doing well after her neck surgery today.  I am sure she has the rest of the steps all ready for us. 

Am anxiously awaiting your picture of the third.  The first two are cheerful quilts.

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 39
Points 1,500

Judy, I am grateful to you for your high appreciation of my quilt!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,117
Points 28,385
Wendy replied on Wed, Nov 28 2012 11:03 PM

here is number 3

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,117
Points 28,385
Wendy replied on Wed, Nov 28 2012 11:05 PM

here is number 3

number 2

number 1

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 39
Points 1,500

Marcha, I am very glad that this version of my top you liked, I think,  a surprise Nana will be interesting.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,117
Points 28,385
Wendy replied on Wed, Nov 28 2012 11:11 PM

Is it Friday yet?  I'm ready

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060
Caryl Anne replied on Wed, Nov 28 2012 11:14 PM

sewing is soooo fun when one finally makes a plan. I've drawn out my top on graph paper, yes I still use the old fashion way. I am posting the final 48 block units..6x8 The second picture is sets of 3x4 unit blocks these 12 will become pillows, I will sash each row top bottom and both sides as a frame, using a ho ho ho red fabric also found in my Christmas stash. I am really glad I decided not to place this back into the bin. Everyone has such wonderful tops ready to gp and I must say I LOVE Wendy 1&2 and Zsofia. The purples,blues, red white and blue (lovely) that fairy panel and the flowers are all coming together well. You ALL have inspired me to go on. When I go back to Mother's tomorrow I will finish putting the sashing on and I will again post a picture.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 398
Points 4,920
Jean replied on Thu, Nov 29 2012 5:52 AM

This was an easy top to put together.  To think, how much I stressed about the fabric.  Everyone's tops look so good.  I love to see the different patterns and fabric that is used.  Gives me ideas to go outside the box.  Looking forward to tomorrow's clue for the borders.  Thanks Nana for sharing this pattern.  

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,292
Points 45,710
Angele replied on Thu, Nov 29 2012 6:51 AM

To all Mystery Quilters, all i CAN say is WOW!  Your blocks are beatiful.  I love the changes made in the layout, the blocks being modified, everything. I couldn't  join this year...work got in the way, and also other quilts but I sure love to see how each of you took this pattern and made it your own! Keep it up!

Angèle  from NWO

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,384
Points 119,256
Patti replied on Thu, Nov 29 2012 8:32 AM

It's almost Friday!

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Page 95 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 93 94 95 96 97 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use