Top 10 Posters

Are you ready for MQ7

Page 73 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 71 72 73 74 75 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,106 Replies | 85 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 75
Points 1,320

O the embarrassment! :) 

Seeing everyone's progress has re-energized me to finish my granddaughter's quilt so I can get started on the MQ7! 

-- Bayla

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 9:31 AM

Come on, Bayla - you can do it!  Come play with us.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 39
Points 1,500

Thank you very much, MNnancy!  I also  very like this fabrics!

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 33
Points 635
Brooke replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 11:44 AM

I posted my pictures in the media section, but thought I would show you guys over here how my step 2 looks.  I am very pleased so far.  Glad I decided to take the leap.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 32
Points 325
terremt replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 1:09 PM

I used this same group wth a few added in, but cut it from 2 layer cakes I had. It looks so pretty in your picture.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,344
Points 126,144

Very nice Brooke, I like the colors!

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,344
Points 126,144

Hi terrent, I don't believe we have met so I wanted to say Hi and it is nice to meet you.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 32
Points 325
terremt replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 1:23 PM

I don't believe I have ever posted as can't figure out how to post, only to reply to a post. So it is nice to meet you too!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,344
Points 126,144

terremt:

I don't believe I have ever posted as can't figure out how to post, only to reply to a post. So it is nice to meet you too!

Terremt, go to your home page - click on your name to get to your home page - on the left side of your home page under  Welcome To QCA there is Frequently asked question and when you click on that you will see Participating in the Community and then How to Use the Message Boards - click on that and it should answer your question.  If you still need help do not hesitate to ask again.  

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Points 80

I haven't started yet either.   am getting so many emails about the mq that I can't find the first and second directions.  Can you help me and send them to me or send me the email address of our leader/.  This is the firsttime with a mq.  We had our family of 25 over Sunday for Thanksgiving, so I was just too busy to pay much attention to my PC.  Now I feel lost !! 

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Points 80

Nana, I see you are our leader for the mq.  We had our family of 25 here on Sunday for Thanksgiving, so I didn't get any directions.  Would it be too much to ask for you to send them to me?  I would be most thankful.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,384
Points 119,271
Patti replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 9:04 PM

Bayla Singer:
Seeing everyone's progress has re-energized me to finish my granddaughter's quilt so I can get started on the MQ7! 

What?  We are supposed to finish a quilt before starting another?   I didn't hear that!

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 50
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 131
Points 2,300
Tracy replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 9:11 PM

margeh@speednet.com:

Nana, I see you are our leader for the mq.  We had our family of 25 here on Sunday for Thanksgiving, so I didn't get any directions.  Would it be too much to ask for you to send them to me?  I would be most thankful.

Marge, I'm not Nana (nor a leader) but saw your post, and understand how overwhelming it can be, as this is my first mq, as well. This is not the board to find instructions or ask for technical questions, mostly just chit chat and sharing. BUT here is the link to the page you are looking for: MQ Workshops.

For future reference, the way you can get to this easier is to click on "Groups" on the top of the  home page, and it should show you the groups you are signed up for. Click "Mystery Quilt #7 - Nana's Surprise" then click "Mystery Quilt Workshops" in the description/instructions.

I've done the early Thanksgiving thing before with the family, too...now do you get to rest/sew on Thanksgiving Day?? :))

Take care!

~Tracy

Western Massachusetts

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 131
Points 2,300
Tracy replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 9:14 PM

Brooke - your colors make me want to dive into a cool pool! What a refreshing sight this is going to be!

~Tracy

Western Massachusetts

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 131
Points 2,300
Tracy replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 9:25 PM

Come onnnnnnnnnnnn Fridayyyy! 

Turkey leftovers, a bonus day off from work, NOT having to get up at 3am to get trampled by crowds in the mega-stores and malls - AND STEP 3!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a little excited, and a little forgetting that I have half a dozen other quilts in the works. Funny how this one is the most fun, though!

~Tracy

Western Massachusetts

Page 73 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 71 72 73 74 75 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use