Top 10 Posters

Are you ready for MQ7

Page 72 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 70 71 72 73 74 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,106 Replies | 85 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

bpfrimmer:
I have all the directions but I am so scared to start cutting.

Hi Bonnie it is nice to meet you. Did you go to the discussion in the group for cutting instructions? It would be very helpful for you.. Hang in there it will be okay.    MQ7 Discussion

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,070
Points 16,385
weezee56 replied on Mon, Nov 19 2012 8:14 PM

I guess I can't post my finished step 2. It keeps telling me my pictures are to big. I don't know how to make it smaller, oh well. Better luck next time.

Hurry up Friday. Need to do more.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Oh No Belfrybat. I didn't say not to post here, we all want to see the fabrics and the progress of our group, but for those who don't know to , the media is a place for us to go and see the photos from everyone in one place. & then you can post in your gallery, which is what I was answering to Karyn. She wanted to go see someones fabrics, but didn't want to go back through all the pages. I was telling her and anyone who didn't know that you can see an individuals stuff by clicking their name and therefore going into that persons home page. Hopefully they have posted their fabrics and quilts and other great projects to their gallery.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

weezee56:

I guess I can't post my finished step 2. It keeps telling me my pictures are to big. I don't know how to make it smaller, oh well. Better luck next time.

WEEZEE there are two ways to make your pics smaller. The one I use is paint, go to paint or other photo software in the computer and resize the pixels to 750 . when you have that done you can use your software to crop your pics for best showing your fabrics. also you can resize the pictures again in the post itself, by clicking on the photo and dragging the corner until you get it where you want. I think somewhere there is a QCA answer for uploading pics. just don't ask me where.. LOL perhaps Nana or Barbara will know.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 198
Points 3,570

dardar:

I was inspired by all the Christmas fabrics and decided to do the same.  I started with all blue, but then added the green and red to pick up the colors in the children's clothes. I am a little worried that the red in particular is too strong. I hope it works out when it goes together.

I think you'll be surprised :) It looks awesome from here!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

weezee56:

If you are using windows just right click on the picture file and there should be an option to Re-size the picture - click that and then the next box should give you some options for sizes - I usually pick the large and they work fine for posting here. Hope this helps.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,033
Points 20,770
Carol W replied on Mon, Nov 19 2012 9:36 PM

I finally got a pic of my 4" cuts. I'm liking it!  And definitely ready for Friday.

Carol W. in Arkansas

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Looking good Carol!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 18
Points 375

dardar:

I was inspired by all the Christmas fabrics and decided to do the same.  I started with all blue, but then added the green and red to pick up the colors in the children's clothes. I am a little worried that the red in particular is too strong. I hope it works out when it goes together.

I love your fabrics.  I think the red is just the right amout of pop to add a bit of excitement.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,705
Points 364,352
Kris replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 12:54 AM

Belfrybat:
Oops!  This is my first mystery quilt and I didn't realise we weren't supposed to post pictures on this thread.  Mea culpa!  Are we supposed to link to our pic on this thread or do folks just know to go there?  Sorry for these newbie questions.

The progress pics are usually removed from media when the project is over. Photos of the finished tops remain to make it easier for viewers' choice voting. It's a good idea to post photos here as well.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 39
Points 1,500

It`s my  next step.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 39
Points 1,500

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 10
Points 215
AnnieB replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 8:18 AM

Tracy. Me too.  Cut them wrong but saw that I had enuf fabric to get on track.  so glad you decided to "hang in there" as I did

Annie B

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 8:22 AM

Love your fabrics, Azhinova!  This will make a very cheery quilt!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Tue, Nov 20 2012 8:34 AM

Everyone's progress is looking so pretty.  I love all the Christmas fabrics.  These are going to make some really pretty quilts.   WTG  everyone.

Vinton, Virginia

Page 72 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 70 71 72 73 74 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use