Top 10 Posters

Are you ready for MQ7

Page 71 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 69 70 71 72 73 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,106 Replies | 85 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Karyn Ashley-Smith:

Is there a way to search the posts by person? I'd love to see some of the pictures posted again, but can't search through 70 pages!

Karyn, if you are wanting to see the pictures of fabrics, most of them are posted in the Group under Media.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Is there a way to search the posts by person? I'd love to see some of the pictures posted again, but can't search through 70 pages!

Karyn & others needing to know,  you can click on to the persons name and that will take you to their home page, on that page if the person has a gallery she may have posted there. I just posted a note here about going to the media to share pictures as I too had to jump back to see a grouping. BTW just simply clicking onto the name you will find other information as well, like how to start a conversation in private with other members.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,398
Points 175,538
Marie replied on Mon, Nov 19 2012 3:02 PM

MNnancy:
Glad to hear it was only one block

Thanks Nancy, good thing I decided to cut one at a time when I began, it was about the 4th one.  Then I got brave and staggered and cut a few at a time but by then I looked more than twice and only cut once correctly.   

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,456
Points 40,830
Mimi replied on Mon, Nov 19 2012 3:20 PM

Karyn Ashley-Smith:
I've finished step 2

Nice warm colors for a lovely quilt. It's getting harder and harder to find a favorite.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,456
Points 40,830
Mimi replied on Mon, Nov 19 2012 3:25 PM

Jennifer:
I like how it's looking!

I like those pinks, blues and browns too, Jen.  Lovely combination.  It's going to make a great quilt.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,456
Points 40,830
Mimi replied on Mon, Nov 19 2012 3:27 PM

Patti:
Here's my step 2.

Lovely, just lovely.  It's one of my favorite color combinations, green, purple and yellow.  They just seem to sparkle all together.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 656
Points 16,605

Caryl Anne:

Just jumped in for a moment, wanted to see the newest fabrics posted before heading out. Again such great choices, have you gone to post in the media, it is the place for posting our progress & more people to see. I had to jump back to page 63 to see a picture I wanted to reveiw.
For Newbies: please go to media and post when you have time. it is easy to do then you can also post in your own gallery.

Oops!  This is my first mystery quilt and I didn't realise we weren't supposed to post pictures on this thread.  Mea culpa!  Are we supposed to link to our pic on this thread or do folks just know to go there?  Sorry for these newbie questions.

Brigit-Carol

• | Post Points: 65
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,456
Points 40,830
Mimi replied on Mon, Nov 19 2012 3:30 PM

Tracy:
I am NOT participating in Black Friday shopping this year

I never have.  I shop all year round. LOL  I love the bright and beautiful colors.  It is so happy.  Way to go, Tracy!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,456
Points 40,830
Mimi replied on Mon, Nov 19 2012 3:36 PM

Marie:
so I need to cut and stitch for one more block

I made a mistake too Marie.  I think it was because I kept wanting to cut them right down the middle.  LOL  Thanks goodness it was only one.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Nov 19 2012 4:49 PM

Belfrybat:
This is my first mystery quilt and I didn't realise we weren't supposed to post pictures on this thread.

Oh, we post LOTS of pictures and discussion right here in this thread.  The discussion under the MQ7 Group is a more direct way to contact Nana with questions - there's less chit chat there.  Pictures can go here and/or in the Media section of the group.  I hardly ever remember to check back in the Group section to see what's going on until it's time to vote on the viewer's choice.

This might be a good time to let our newbies know that in the chance that you figure out the design of the mystery quilt, you are NOT to show a picture of it until the final clue has been revealed.  Many of our quilters don't want the surprise taken from them.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 9
Points 90

Hi!  My name is Bonnie and this is my first MQ and I am a newby to qulting.  I have all the directions but I am so scared to start cutting.  How many 5.5 x 9.5 are we suppossed to have?  And only one 2x91/2 and one 31/2x91/2?  See what I mean?  I think I need pictures....LOL

• | Post Points: 35
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 358
Points 5,635
dardar replied on Mon, Nov 19 2012 7:26 PM

by the way..welcome to the mystery quilt. It a great group of helpful folks and it's great fund seeing all the quilts come together. I know you will enjoy being part of this project.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 358
Points 5,635
dardar replied on Mon, Nov 19 2012 7:36 PM

I was inspired by all the Christmas fabrics and decided to do the same.  I started with all blue, but then added the green and red to pick up the colors in the children's clothes. I am a little worried that the red in particular is too strong. I hope it works out when it goes together.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Belfrybat:
Oops!  This is my first mystery quilt and I didn't realise we weren't supposed to post pictures on this thread.  Mea culpa!  Are we supposed to link to our pic on this thread or do folks just know to go there?  Sorry for these newbie questions.

BB, You are fine posting your pics here. Some people don't go to the group so never see them. It is a good idea to post them in the Gallery in the group so they are kind of in one place. But, I'm doing the MQ and don't always think to go to the group unless I have a question about cutting or such. I'm going to continue to post here and some there also. So, don't worry, you are just  fine.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

I really like your Christmas colors dardar! Thanks for sharing.

Page 71 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 69 70 71 72 73 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use