Top 10 Posters

Are you ready for MQ7

Page 53 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 51 52 53 54 55 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,106 Replies | 85 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 43
Points 1,090
Tara replied on Thu, Nov 15 2012 8:04 PM

What do you all think?  Will these work?  Do you see any I should leave out or replace?  Thanks in advance for any input!

Tara in DE

ETA: Got it to work! ;)

• | Post Points: 50
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 43
Points 1,090
Tara replied on Thu, Nov 15 2012 8:09 PM

Hmmm...not sure why my picture didn't show up.  I'll try again.

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 50
Points 1,515
Francine replied on Thu, Nov 15 2012 8:38 PM

I was thinking of doing something like this with Christmas fabric, <3 your choices. Can't wait to see the end result. Oh, I went scrappy :)

Francine

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Tara, there are two ways to show your pitures here, one is to use the media strip icon on the chat reply tool bar, follow directions, that makes your photos sizeable as well as available to copy. The ohter way is to copy from paint or another software or from your documents, and paste here, be sure to size it to at least 550 pixels

editing I now see your picture. glad you got them on. I'll bet if you put them in a order of darks, med and light fabrics, you will see what values you have. With them in values you will see what will work together.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 43
Points 1,090
Tara replied on Thu, Nov 15 2012 8:53 PM

I was originally trying to post from my ipad.  Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be an easy way to do that.  Had to get on the desktop and pull up the pic that way.  Sometimes technology is annoying, lol.

Tara

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,117
Points 28,385
Wendy replied on Thu, Nov 15 2012 9:18 PM

are we there yet..........................................................are we there yet........................................................are we there yet

open, open, open

• | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 131
Points 2,300
Tracy replied on Thu, Nov 15 2012 9:21 PM

Tara, for some reason that striped one on the right and the orange/white one, second from the bottom on the left are bothering me in this mix...I really do adore your greens and purples though! :)

~Tracy

Western Massachusetts

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 131
Points 2,300
Tracy replied on Thu, Nov 15 2012 9:26 PM

I know it, Wendy...I have no business thinking about sewing at this hour with work early in the morning, but I just can't help myself...I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve, what is WRONG with me?

~Tracy

Western Massachusetts

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Points 80

Hello.......Wish I could figure out where the info for the MQ is????????????  I don't have time to read thry all the replies.  Help !!!!!!!!!!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 519
Points 10,555

margeh@speednet.com:

Hello.......Wish I could figure out where the info for the MQ is????????????  I don't have time to read thry all the replies.  Help !!!!!!!!!!

On the left side of your Home page, under Community Fun is a link for Mystery Quilt  Workshop 7. All the instructions are there. Good luck with your quilt and have fun!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

margeh@speednet.com:

Hello Marge. follow this link to find join the fun that originally posted fabric requirements and the pages & discussions.  then you can go here to follow  link on home page for MQ7 for the second step coming on line tonight at Midnight CT. and more pictures in media. cutting is here    Have fun... welcome to the mix

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Points 90
Laura F replied on Thu, Nov 15 2012 9:50 PM

Hello, I just joined your group tonight. Do you think fruits and veggies would work for this quilt? I have enough mix of lights and darks. Thank you for your help with this. I have a bunch fq and I will not cut any of it until I hear back from someone.

• | Post Points: 65
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 98
Points 1,565
Christine replied on Thu, Nov 15 2012 9:52 PM

I have my fabrics cut the bricks at least going with batiks.  But have bot figured out what to use for the yardage pieces.  To dark to take a good pic of my fabrics tonight.  Still have not picked my fabric for Bonnie Hunters mystery yet.  But excited to join this mystery not too many clues and hopefully keep up with all of you.  This is my 1st MQ on this board so looking forward to working and chatting with all of you.  OPEN OPEN OPEN : )

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,344
Points 126,144

Tara:
ETA: Got it to work! ;)

WTG Tara! Since Nana keeps using the word scrappy, I would think these would work.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,344
Points 126,144

Wendy :

are we there yet..........................................................are we there yet........................................................are we there yet

open, open, open

You only have 2 more hours to wait Wendy, deep breaths..... in & out - in & out - in & out

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Page 53 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 51 52 53 54 55 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use