Top 10 Posters

Are you ready for MQ7

Page 52 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 50 51 52 53 54 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,106 Replies | 85 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 33
Points 635
Brooke replied on Thu, Nov 15 2012 10:58 AM

Thank you both barbara and nana!  I have found it and now know how to go back when I need to.  Should I be posting my progress there, or does it matter?  Now off I go to eat my lunch and hopefully get my fabrics cut before the little one wakes up from her nap... if not I will have to wait until the older ones get home to help me watch her while I cut.  Either way it will be done before I go to bed tonight!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Judy T-Bellingham:
Hey, since Nana is three hours ahead, maybe she'll post it at midnight. That would mean I'd have it at 9pm tonight!!!

One can hope Judy; and, Nana staying up late did not seem to be a problem at the retreat... :)  The festival sounds like it could be fun and/or dangerous (for the wallet...lol)

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,334
Points 20,045

Spud, I'm ready for Friday too - but then, I'm always ready for Friday.  :)

Raleigh, NC

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 459
Points 8,760
Jan replied on Thu, Nov 15 2012 11:12 AM

weezee56 in this case she is my granddaughter.  Tessa is 14, my oldest daughter's daughter. She got totally involved in MQ6 and turned my scrappy blues into a more planned pattern than I had in mind. She decided then that she wanted to make the next mystery quilt by herself. She does sew and has been busily making doll clothes for her 7 year old cousin's American Girl dolls for Christmas. I am not positive she has the patience to really make 1/4 in. seams, but the last few garments have been pretty straight seamed so she might surprise me. The project is for her class at school. There is a woman that is in her home room teacher's congregation who recently lost a son, so the class voted to collect the money for the supplies for the quilt and Tessa and I are going to make it.  The deadline is because they want to give it to the woman sooner than later. I am pretty sure we are doing 2.  She has very little time after Thanksgiving until the Christmas break. I think I will put out the instructions then for her and I will get the other one done so the woman can have it.

Jan in Rochester, NY

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Carolyn:

I'm sure glad this MQ is a short one, waiting is not one of my strong suits LOL

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 131
Points 2,300
Tracy replied on Thu, Nov 15 2012 11:17 AM

Carolyn:

Could not have said it better myself, Carolyn...BRING IT ON!!! :)

~Tracy

Western Massachusetts

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 186
Points 2,620
Gina replied on Thu, Nov 15 2012 11:53 AM

Thanks!

ls2116:

It's The 16th I think I read.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Thu, Nov 15 2012 2:24 PM

Judy

It is set up to post automatically at just after midnight central time I think.  That would make it about 10pm your time.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Thu, Nov 15 2012 4:36 PM

Just finished cutting my fabric.  I'm ready!!!!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Not Ranked
Posts 56
Points 820
MTAnn replied on Thu, Nov 15 2012 5:49 PM

Thanks Spudgrandma!  I did look at the MSQC page but none of those come with 40 fabrics.  I'm assuming I'd have to buy 2 then to get enough of the same fabrics?  Now I see that their kits aren't as expected...guess I'll wait to see tomorrow's direction and maybe search thru my stash.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

MNnancy:

Just finished cutting my fabric.  I'm ready!!!! 

I sure hope we don't overload the server when everyone tries to get the directions all at once. LOL

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

MTAnn:
guess I'll wait to see tomorrow's direction and maybe search thru my stash.

You are welcome MTAnn.. I bet you will come up with something wonderful in your stash.

BTW, where are you from in MT?  I was born in Great Falls, but I don't really know much about it except it is in the NE corner.  

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 435
Points 11,205
Donna replied on Thu, Nov 15 2012 7:25 PM

Just got back from a 3 week trip to visit my kids and grandkids, so I am ready to pick out the fabrics for this MQ.  I was so far behind on reading these update that I had to skip about 25 pages, but hope to go back and read all of them.  Hope to post my fabric selection later this evening.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 33
Points 635
Brooke replied on Thu, Nov 15 2012 7:36 PM

Well, I got all of my stuff cut and ready to go.  I am ready for tomorrow!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,142
Points 17,570
weezee56 replied on Thu, Nov 15 2012 7:50 PM

Jan:
my granddaughter.  Tessa is 14, my oldest daughter's daughter.

My oldest daughter is 29 and has 2 boys, the oldest will be 2 in Jan. and the baby will be 1 in March. She had them real close together. I hope someday I will have a grand daughter. You both sound very busy. I just retired last month and I'm finally having time to do a little quilting. Yea. My biggest trouble is the quilt sandwich, getting the three pieces together, straight and not lumpy.

Page 52 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 50 51 52 53 54 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use