Top 10 Posters

Are you ready for MQ7

Page 51 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 49 50 51 52 53 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,106 Replies | 85 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 220
Points 3,825

Marie:

I took better pics.

I like the bottom. My first thought when I saw your original post (and I am DAYS behind...still have to pick my own fabrics), but my very first thought was "that needs some blue"...... and the green plaid helps to balance the lights/darks (I think). So.... #3 gets my vote

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 220
Points 3,825

Tracy:

OK, so it turns out I took off my "big girl" pants when I got back from my motorcycle ride today. Once I realized this error, I put them back on and managed to take an hour out of my precious life to re-cut CORRECTLY the pieces needed for MQ7. Took me a whopping HOUR out of my day...sheez...

I'm back ON!

I'm still so far behind in the posts (and haven't picked my fabrics yet), but when I saw you leave, I felt very sad for you :( I am SO glad you changed your mind! Welcome back!! It will be a blast!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 131
Points 2,300
Tracy replied on Wed, Nov 14 2012 9:40 PM

Haha, thank you Karyn, it's good to be back! I think I was just feeling a little pressured (my own fault) to do this right, along with all the other things I am supposed to be getting done, that I had a momentary implosion! Call the WAAAAAAAmbulance!

It's all good now though, ready to rock and roll on Friday! And now I have lovely little cut pieces for a pillow or doll blanket :). 

WIN-WIN

~Tracy

Western Massachusetts

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,246
Points 19,420
weezee56 replied on Wed, Nov 14 2012 11:21 PM

Ms MoomMist:

FASTF put this in search on the equilter site.

But here is Michigan

Thank you, for finding the picture,The apple blossom is very pretty.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,246
Points 19,420
weezee56 replied on Wed, Nov 14 2012 11:25 PM

ls2116:
Just thought I'd show my fabrics for mq7

Very nice, I really like the blues,the greens are real nice too, I can't see the lighter ones, but I'm sure they are very nice too. Just one more day.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,246
Points 19,420
weezee56 replied on Wed, Nov 14 2012 11:34 PM

Tara:
Tara in Delaware

You aren't late, the fun starts friday. Welcome. This is my first Mq.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,246
Points 19,420
weezee56 replied on Wed, Nov 14 2012 11:43 PM

Jan:
but as my GD and I are doing it together

Is GD Grand daughter or God Daughter? I only have (3) Grandsons and the oldest is 4. He is not allowed in my sewing room. He likes sharp objects too much. He would try to use one of my rotary cutter as a knife of some kind. I think it is great to have someone to quilt with.

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 33
Points 635
Brooke replied on Thu, Nov 15 2012 6:39 AM

Thank you spud and nana for the input on my fabric.  I will stick with what I have out and will cut them today to be ready for the next step tomorrow.  Have to make sure I don't fall behind since I will also be doing Bonnie Hunter's Mystery and don't want to start on that one late.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 380
Points 5,105
Annette replied on Thu, Nov 15 2012 7:01 AM

I finally managed to try a camera and upload a picture, over at Groups-MQ7-media.   Not the best as the colors aren't as clear/sharp as I would like.   But I settled on Christmas prints, with reds, greens, purples, tans, and gold.  

Annette

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,608
Points 27,090
Debbie replied on Thu, Nov 15 2012 8:01 AM

really enjoying reading the posts and seeing everyone's fabric choices.  Bad thing about this project - I keep digging thru my stash and finding UFOs.  now have 4 I have found, UGH!!!  I really need to retire so I'll have time to concentrate on quilting.  Good thing - I don't have any quilts committed to anyone so no rush.  I just made a t-shirt quilt out of her OKC Thunder shirts.  now I'm in the mood but not finding the time.  set my priorities, that's the secret.  still need to get a definite decision on my fabric for MQ7 and then cut out my pieces.  let's see, we get our next instructions tomorrow and I work till 9 tonight.  Piece of cake!  LOL

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 33
Points 635
Brooke replied on Thu, Nov 15 2012 9:05 AM

Where do we find this media section?  I haven't figured out how to navigate this site and can't seem to find it anywhere.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,844
Points 248,939
Barbara replied on Thu, Nov 15 2012 9:08 AM

Brook ,the media section is in the groups ,when you open the home page of groups ,under discussions you will see the word media . click on that and this is were members of the groups can place photos .. hope that helps ..Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,665
Nana replied on Thu, Nov 15 2012 9:09 AM

Brooke

The media section is in the group for the mystery quilt.   Go to the groups section by clicking groups at the top of this page.   Scroll down until you find Mystery Quilt 7   and click on the group.   Click join group.   Now look at the box on the upper right side of the page.   You will see discussions which takes you to the threads for questions.  The media section is also listed in the box.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Ok, I'm ready is is Fri yet???

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,940
Points 125,340

Spudgrandma:

Ok, I'm ready is is Fri yet???

Hang in there Spud. Being on the Pacific Coast I'm hoping Nana posts it Eastern Time so it will be there really early before I have to leave for work at 8:45. Normally I'm more or less, somewhat, retired but the annual Holiday Festival for one of my clients opens tomorrow and I'll be managing it through Christmas Eve.

Hey, since Nana is three hours ahead, maybe she'll post it at midnight. That would mean I'd have it at 9pm tonight!!!  Think that's possible??? Nah, that's OK, I wouldn't want Nana to stay up late just for us impatient boobs.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Page 51 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 49 50 51 52 53 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use