Top 10 Posters

Are you ready for MQ7

Page 49 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 47 48 49 50 51 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,106 Replies | 85 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Wed, Nov 14 2012 8:47 AM

Tina:
I'm a member, is there anything special I need to do?  I think I'd like to try out a MQ!

Hi Tina,

Anyone can join the mystery quilt.  Look for the Mystery Quilt Workshop on your home page to find information on fabrics and cutting.  The first sewing clue will be posted on Friday, and Nana says this MQ goes quickly, so you'll want to start shopping your stash right away.  Welcome!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,604

Sharon:

Hi Spud, I remember from the last Mystery quilt, the waiting is always the hardest part, but when it all comes together, it makes the waiting worth while....

Thanks Sharon, I'm not very good at waiting, but it took me a lot of time to figure out what I was doing so I only had to wait abt 5 days for the next directions. It is kind of exciting and only having 3 more weeks is much better for me than the long MQs. It will be fun to watch as the blocks and then the quilts come together.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,604

Tina:

Hello!  I'm a member, is there anything special I need to do?  I think I'd like to try out a MQ! 

:-)

Tina, I'm so glad you are going to join us!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

weezee56:

Ms MoomMist:
These are State Flower fabrics - It should be interesting to get this put together.

Nice fabric. do you know which flower goes to which state? I'm from Michigan and our state flower is the apple blossom. So to have my states flower I have to plant an Apple Tree. At least it comes back every year. Ha Ha.....

go to http://equilter.com or google floral Vignette to see the other ones. I've only seen Floral Vignette I and II

FASTF put this in search on the equilter site.

But here is Michigan

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

The fabric is by Northcott

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 449
Points 8,560
Jan replied on Wed, Nov 14 2012 10:58 AM

I think all the fabric choices for this quilt are wonderful.  I decided to go with the Tyler Kit from Missouri Star.  It should be here between today and Friday.  I hope it is here before Friday to get it cut, but as my GD and I are doing it together and she is busy until 5 pm Friday I guess it really doesn't matter.  She has no school next week so we can crank out the cutting and first step then. I think this is going to be a hair puller. Tessa wants to be totally involved, but she is in school with extra activities until 5 pm daily and spends every other weekend at her father's house.  We will see how much she is "fully" involved.  Her lack of time and us having a deadline of being finished and quilted by December 15 ...  Maybe I will just "have to" do the step 2 while she is at Dad's and busy at school so we aren't behind when step 3 comes out. I am thinking I might have to purchase a second set of fabric so that the one for "Project Compassion" is done on time and she can finish at her leisure for a second one for Project Compassion for the one to be done in the spring and not so quick a deadline.  Now wouldn't that be a hardship...having to shop for more fabric. LOL

Jan in Rochester NY

• Filed under:
  • | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,261
Points 173,143
Marie replied on Wed, Nov 14 2012 11:27 AM

Love your smilie Spud!  :  )

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,261
Points 173,143
Marie replied on Wed, Nov 14 2012 11:40 AM

Jan, Tina, and Bev, Hi and welcome.  Welcome to QCA all I have missed, nice to have you join us.  Enjoy!

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,604

Jan:
Now wouldn't that be a hardship...having to shop for more fabric. LOL

Oh that would be cruel and unusual punishment... LOL

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,604

Marie:

Love your smilie Spud!  :  ) 

Thanks Marie - I wish they would work without having to click on them...

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 39
Points 1,500

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,604

Pretty fabric Azhinova!

Not Ranked
Posts 14
Points 510
quig639 replied on Wed, Nov 14 2012 1:44 PM

I like that :  Life is like a quilt  !!!   Can't wait to get started . I've selected my fabrics , but have no idea

if it will work with this pattern.  I'm using Black& white shades with grays ..... Have no clue . But ,

that's what makes it so fun .

Pat C  western NY

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 131
Points 2,300
Tracy replied on Wed, Nov 14 2012 1:53 PM

Oooh, Pat C, I like the idea of black/white/grey...I will someday do a quilt in this theme. Cannot wait to see how this comes out for you!!

~Tracy

Western Massachusetts

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,261
Points 173,143
Marie replied on Wed, Nov 14 2012 1:54 PM

Very pretty fabrics, Azhinova.  Love the border fabrics as well.  This will be a beautiful quilt.

Millbury, MA

Page 49 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 47 48 49 50 51 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use