Top 10 Posters

Are you ready for MQ7

Page 40 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 38 39 40 41 42 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,106 Replies | 85 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 18
Points 365
Marie replied on Sat, Nov 10 2012 10:10 PM

It seems I could have combined all of my replies into one, oops, don't ya love learning curves???

Anyway I'm enjoying getting to meet you all and see all your fabric choices while I "patiently" wait on the next step, lol!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Marie:
don't ya love learning curves???

You are doing just fine Marie.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,429
Points 416,079
gini replied on Sat, Nov 10 2012 11:35 PM

you're dong great marie.  to quote someone and then reply.  cilck on reply, then highlight the part of the person's post you want to quote.  click on the red "quote" and it will appear in the response box.   then type in your reply.

gini in north idaho

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,152
Points 17,665
weezee56 replied on Sun, Nov 11 2012 12:39 AM

dear1953:
Hello, I'm Debbie and new to mystery quilts.  Excited and tryng to figure out what material to use from my stash.   I enjoy seeing what others are using. 

Hi Debbie, I'm new to mystery quilts too. I chose all my fabric from my(many years worth) stash. 

I'm ready for the next step.

• Filed under:
  • | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 34
Points 590
Sharon replied on Sun, Nov 11 2012 1:07 AM

Hi Everyone, and Happy MQ7....I am having trouble deciding what fabrics to use on this one...I have several Twice the Charm packs in different designs, and can't make up my mind on which one to choose, I was thinking about the Timbleberry collection but just not sure. I did the MQ6 and it was my first mystery quilt, however, I purchased the recommended fabrics from Missouri Star Quilt Shop in bittersweet for that one, though I love it and the fabrics, I decided to go with what I have on hand for this one, but I have so much on hand I cam't seem to decide. Everyone's fabric choices are so lovely and I am can't wait to see how they come together..I had to join in on this one because the Quilters on this forum are so awesome and friendly, it seems like one big happy family...Thank you all for this and I am looking forward to going another round with you.....Happy Sewing.....

Sharon

Quilters are sew Happy.....

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

Ok, joined last week but didn't get in here until this morning, it is very early. I wasn't getting any of these post so hopefully now I can get to see what you all are doing. I ordered a Twice jelly or what ever it is called from Missouri, but there were less then the required amount so decided to use some FQ that I had in my stash. Got them all cut out with only 1 mistake (wahoo for me LOL) I'll get a picture posted this afternoon - hopefully.... I was having Mystery Quilt withdrawal so I'm thrill to get going on this as I finished my Craftsy top last night and ready to make the sandwich.

Nice to meet all the newbies and just know this is going to be a fabulous time.

xoxoxo,

Ms MoomMist

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 128
Points 1,775
beve99 replied on Sun, Nov 11 2012 7:14 AM

Carol,  I think this will be a beautiful quilt.  I was thinking about going with some yellow, but then I saw a bunch of people's Christmas fabric.  I've been wanting the Grinch fabrics, so I picked them up on Friday.  Now to find some coordinating fat quarters, so I can get started!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,483
Points 176,833
Marie replied on Sun, Nov 11 2012 8:07 AM

Marie, I posted only 10 different fabrics so I guess I will have two blocks alike of each fabric.  Correct me if I am wrong Nana.  With your 22 strips you will have one of each + some so you'll be fine.

Millbury, MA

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,152
Points 17,665
weezee56 replied on Sun, Nov 11 2012 11:55 AM

Ms MoomMist:
Nice to meet all the newbies and just know this is going to be a fabulous time.

Nice to meet you to. I wish I had a picture of myself to put on the site, but I'm the one taking the pictures.(Most of the time.)

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,544
Points 25,980
Debbie replied on Sun, Nov 11 2012 1:33 PM

Thanks!  really enjoying reading all the posts and seeing everyone's choices of material.  Need to go find some more of my stash so I can get my material chosen.  Back later with pics.

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,544
Points 25,980
Debbie replied on Sun, Nov 11 2012 2:03 PM

ok, picture of my material.  please let me know which ones to use.  all the material has small flowers and one solid light blue.  one on top is white with light green flowers

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Hi beve99, I don't think we have met so I wanted to say Hi and nice to meet you in case I have not done so already.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Hi Debbie and nice to meet you. I look forward to your pictures.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Debbie, I forgot to say that I like your fabric choice and someone else will have to help you pick.  I'm not good at that, I way over think everything.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,131
Points 28,615
Wendy replied on Sun, Nov 11 2012 3:06 PM

I have got the first one all cut out and ready to go and half of the second.  Will post a pic of fabrics soon.

Page 40 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 38 39 40 41 42 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use