Top 10 Posters

Are you ready for MQ7

Page 20 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 18 19 20 21 22 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,106 Replies | 85 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Ginny:

Well, I did it!  I just joined MQ7.  I sent for one of Msqc's quilt kits.  I must be crazy with all that I have to do right now,  but I guess "crazy " is my middle name.  Now to see if I can keep up when my fabric arrives.   Ginny

Well if you get behind Ginny, I will probably be right there with you. LOL

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,422
Points 23,795
Maggie replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 7:12 PM

lcqultr46:

Wow, beautiful fabrics Patti, I love the print in the middle. Here's what I could find.

Judy just sent you a private message re the fabric I sent.  

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,556
Points 51,395
Ginny replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 8:17 PM

Yeah Spudgrandma,  I get these harebrained ideas that I can do it all.  A great deal of the time, it can't all be done no matter how I try- well, bmake that how hard I should try.    LOL   Ginny

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 466
Points 7,440

Here are my fabrics I used. All cut and read for next step.  The stacks have 40 pieces in each one. I used 10 different Christmas fabrics.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,227
Points 24,865

OK NNana, I'm in and I am going to do SCRAPPY!!!!!  will look for fabrics tomorrow

Elizabeth

From Sunny Southern CA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 9:02 PM

Bev ,I 'm just to lazy to change the date. LOL   and then I forget about it till I post pictures .. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,721
Points 436,905
Nana replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 10:43 PM

Azhinova

These fabrics are wonderful.  

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,721
Points 436,905
Nana replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 10:47 PM

Elizabeth

I will believe you are going scrappy when I see it....LOL>

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082

Got all my fabric cut last night, think I have a good color combo we will see lol

[Ava, Missouri

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,504
Points 48,110
Frances replied on Sun, Nov 4 2012 8:50 AM

Well,

I thought id got my fabrics all sorted out, then i went to sleep and then when i woke up i changed them all, so this is what ive settled on (its a certain now im half way cutting them) so no more changes.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,582
Points 47,585

Very pretty, Frances!  CAn't wait to see it done!

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,350
Points 28,505

Spudgrandma:

Well if you get behind Ginny, I will probably be right there with you. LOL

You surely won't be alone - crazy me is planning to do 3 different mystery quilts at the same time.  One is in step 3, Bonnie Hunter's is in the fabric selection stage and will start in about 2 weeks, and this one!  I usually can't even handle one at a time along with my on-going wheelchair quilt project.  I will TRY to keep up.  Plan to select from stash today for this one.  Let's see if I get any of them done!  Finished one MQ 5 a few weeks ago for grandson's senior class auction.  Wanted to get a picture of the finished quilt (top is posted), but it is bagged up right now ready to get to him.  Unless they get a picture of the finished quilt, I won't have one.  I needed a "body" to hold it up and can't seem to "capture" one.  Grandson would rather hunt!!!

Marsha - Western New York

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,350
Points 28,505

Frances:
so this is what ive settled on (its a certain now im half way cutting them) so no more changes.

Beautiful choices, Frances.  Will make a beautiful, feminine quilt.  Seeing everyone else's choices makes me want to get right at selecting my fabrics, but - - - need to put electric blanket on bed (we are freezing in our unheated room - unheated by choice), plan and fix dinner, vacuum and sweep floors, etc.  These are not my priorities (in my head) today, but badly needed.  You can ignore housework just so long, then - - - - -

Marsha - Western New York

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 358
Points 6,720

I'm in on MQ 7!  Can't wait to see how this comes together.  After being entirely Scrappy all summer, I'm going Controlled Colorway for this one!  : 0)

Shopped my stash and came up with an Eflin Christmas quilt.  Had to go to Joann's for the tree outer border and the black and white polka dot with flowers for the backing.  The red swirl is probably going to be the binding.

Not sure about the inner borders yet--waiting to see what transpires before I decide on that. 

Here is what I have so far. 

Quilting with 3 dogs in Massachusetts

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 39
Points 1,500

For kwiltpharm. Dear Bev, I am very grateful to you for your generous offer to send me a  fabrics for my future projects. Fabric on this Mystery quilt 7, I sent my friend, who now lives in Santa Barbara. And I'm just happy that I can use them now. I will write to you in a personal e-mail.Thank you!

Page 20 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 18 19 20 21 22 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use