Top 10 Posters

Are you ready for MQ7

Page 19 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 17 18 19 20 21 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,106 Replies | 85 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 2:36 PM

So many wonderful fabrics for this mystery quilt.  I enjoy seeing them all come together.  Even with the same pattern, they all turn out so different. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,462
Points 49,885
Ginny replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 3:03 PM

Well, I did it!  I just joined MQ7.  I sent for one of Msqc's quilt kits.  I must be crazy with all that I have to do right now,  but I guess "crazy " is my middle name.  Now to see if I can keep up when my fabric arrives.   Ginny

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Posts 25
Points 200

If you decide to not use them , send them my way!   What an incredible assortment of fabric-will have the look of a scrap quilt!

Bev in Indiana

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,271
Points 413,604
gini replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 3:17 PM

GcIrNaNzYy. nope ginny, it isn't your middle name.   i see it right there in your first name.

gini in north idaho

Not Ranked
Posts 25
Points 200

Lyubov,  any fabrics you like that you have enough of will do.  I look at these mystery quilts as "make me happy" quilts.  If I find I don't care for how it turns out, I have brothers and sisters who are more than willing to take them off my hands!   Years ago I was making one and, half way through piecing it, I realized it was predominently green.  I am not a fan of green quilts, so I took it with me when I went to visit my sister and she saw it on the bed and said how much she liked it!  Told her I would leave it for her and she was actually speechless!!!

I am using some fabrics I had in a drawer that are more brown than I usually make.  So, guess a brother may be getting a new quilt in the next year if I feel it is too dark to suit me.

So glad you found some fabric.  If you want more, email me privately with your address and let me know what your favorite colors are and I will send you a box of fabric so you can play on other patterns also!

Bev in Indiana

Not Ranked
Posts 25
Points 200

Lyubov,  I thought I was attaching notes to you here, but they are somewhere else!  This is wonderful!

Bev  in Indiana

Not Ranked
Posts 25
Points 200

Barbara,  Had to laugh when I saw the date on the photo-at least I am not the only one with "buy now, use later" fabric!

Bev in Indiana

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 385
Points 4,805
Kristie replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 3:32 PM

Lots of lovely fabric choices-  

I'm trying to be good and use my stash- but I'm feeling the call of the LQS.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,032
Points 20,660
Carol W replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 4:12 PM

Jean, I like your fabric choices.  I am also planning to make mine in red, white and blue and I recognize a couple of the fabrics in your line up!

Carol W. in Arkansas

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,462
Points 49,885
Ginny replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 4:44 PM

By golly, Gini, you are so right.  It just jumped right out there at me.  Can't believe I didn't see that too. LOL    Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,249
Points 172,978
Marie replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 5:37 PM

Lyubov, your fabrics are beautiful and all match so pick out 20 of your favorites and go with that.  What a beautiful quilt this will make!

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,249
Points 172,978
Marie replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 5:39 PM

Pearl, your fabrics are lovely as well!

Millbury, MA

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,323
Points 27,920

Spudgrandma:
Well, I just looked at my order and this is the FQs I just ordered, they all are supposed to go together so we will see.

Spud,  I like the combination of the two groups.  The first one is lighter and the second gives you more of the med-darks and darks.  Should be a beautiful quilt. 

Marsha - Western New York

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,323
Points 27,920

Karla,  what beautiful colors.  Your quilt will be cheerful and sunny - I think tropical sunset when I look at them.  As you can probably see from my replies, I am working backwards.  I haven't had time to be on here for a few days, so decided to start at the end and see some of everyone's choices.  I haven't had time to hit my fat quarter drawer, but I am sure it holds enough complimenting fabrics to make many quilts!  I have not used them yet for my scrap quilts, but have been using smaller pieces first.  Now they are just waiting for this project.

Marsha - Western New York

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,441
Points 127,549

Marsha-SM:

Spudgrandma:
Well, I just looked at my order and this is the FQs I just ordered, they all are supposed to go together so we will see.

Spud,  I like the combination of the two groups.  The first one is lighter and the second gives you more of the med-darks and darks.  Should be a beautiful quilt. 

I sure hope so Marsha, I cannot wait to get my order. Hopefully, it will be here the first of next week.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Page 19 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 17 18 19 20 21 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use