Top 10 Posters

Are you ready for MQ7

Page 12 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 10 11 12 13 14 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,106 Replies | 85 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,086
Points 31,520
Lillie replied on Fri, Nov 2 2012 7:30 AM

Wendy :

link to commercial: Mervyn's

I still do that...lol

northern colorado

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 57
Points 1,140
Judy replied on Fri, Nov 2 2012 7:33 AM

Hi, This is my first time doing a Mystery Quilt. It looks like it will be fun. Looking forward to working along with others.

Judy Kay - Stow Ohio

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 25
Points 200

Azhinova,  Good quality used clothing of 100% cotton can be used-you know it is called "recycle"!  :)  E-mail me at Kwiltpharm@aol.com and I can send you all kinds of fabric as I have a lot of "stuff" as my oldest girl from Russia calls my stash!   Bev in Indiana

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 33
Points 635
Brooke replied on Fri, Nov 2 2012 8:18 AM

Hello, I am new to this group and found this mystery quilt.  I have only done one before (quiltville.com) and loved the chance to sew with so many other quilters.  I would like to do this one as well... hopefully I can figure out how to navigate this site lol.  Can't wait to get started!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,776
Points 247,884
Barbara replied on Fri, Nov 2 2012 8:30 AM

Oh Patricia ,I'm so jeaulous . Thea and I are going to try and come next year ,that is our goal . We are gonna start saving up the funds for it .  I hope you have fun. barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 777,770

Hello Mystery Quilt Quilters, 

I just got word that a quilt kit is available for this mystery quilt. Here is the link http://www.missouriquiltco.com/quilter-s-club-of-america-mystery-kit.html

When you get to the purchase page, scroll down the page and you can choose one of two kits. 

QCA Mandy

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,537
Points 46,655

Barbara:

Oh Patricia ,I'm so jeaulous . Thea and I are going to try and come next year ,that is our goal . We are gonna start saving up the funds for it .  I hope you have fun. barbara

Me too, Patricia.  Wear your good walking shoes!!  I plan to go next year too.  I went last year for one day and it's not enough time!  An  LQS in San Antonio sponsers an  overnight bus trip that I've done a couple of times and that's definately the way to go... too bad it's still another 40 minute drive home from there!  It's an incredible show.  Have fun!!!!

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,776
Points 247,884
Barbara replied on Fri, Nov 2 2012 8:56 AM

Debbie it would be great if we could get a group of us together for this .  fun ,fun, We'll have to keep that thought going for next year .. barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Not Ranked
Posts 23
Points 415

Hi Spud.  Are you from Idaho or Ridgefield?  Our school mascot was a spud in Ridgefield.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 653
Points 16,575

I'm in.  I'm doing a mystery quilt on another site that started a week ago.  So these are my first two.  Hope I dont get them confused!  I've joined the group and am now off to shop my stash.  I'm really not good as harmonizing more than three or four colours, so this will be a challenge.  But challenges keep us young!

Brigit-Carol

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Points 30

what will be the finished measure size of the quilt ?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,589

brookemarie19:

Hello, I am new to this group and found this mystery quilt.  I have only done one before (quiltville.com) and loved the chance to sew with so many other quilters.  I would like to do this one as well... hopefully I can figure out how to navigate this site lol.  Can't wait to get started!

Hi brookemarie and welcome to the group. If you need help with the navigation don't be afraid to ask, there are a lot of helpful people here. Again, Hi and nice to meet you.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,589

Hi Judy, this is my first MQ also, it should be fun...we can learn together...:)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,589

kwenthin:

Hi Spud.  Are you from Idaho or Ridgefield?  Our school mascot was a spud in Ridgefield.

Hi and nice to meet you - I may have greeted you already but twice never hurts...:)  I'm from Idaho, where is Ridgefield?

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,308
Points 18,265
Erin replied on Fri, Nov 2 2012 10:53 AM

Hi all.  I'm hoping one of you can answer my question :/ This is my first MQ and I have never bought from MSCQ.

The quilt kit from MSQC...does it have everything I need for MQ7 (for the top and back) or do I still need additional fabric?? I understand I will have to get batting--

Erin

Piece, Love, Quilt

Page 12 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 10 11 12 13 14 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use