Top 10 Posters

Are you ready for MQ7

Page 11 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,106 Replies | 85 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 702
Points 11,565
Bev replied on Thu, Nov 1 2012 11:27 PM

Nana

Thanks for posting to Lillie about the precuts. I looked earlier but I guess I was to impatient. I guess that is why my DH keeps telling me that patience is not my virtue. So back to sitting on my hands!    

from TN

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Thu, Nov 1 2012 11:38 PM

Ok everyone.....The instructions are up and running.   Go to Mystery Quilt Workshop 7 in the left hand column of your homepage.   Let the fun begin.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Fri, Nov 2 2012 12:04 AM

Whoopie!  So much fun.  Save those UFOs for the challenge starting Jan 1, when it is time for new year's resolutions.  Now is Mystery Quilt time!!!!

Welcome to all you who are doing this for the first time.  It is so much fun!

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 50
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 702
Points 11,565
Bev replied on Fri, Nov 2 2012 12:24 AM

Patti, 

Whoopie!   is right since I already have enough twice the charms from MSQC for this MQ.  The thing is on there website I found another Twice the Charm  fabric I would like to use for this.  Now if I can only find the money. I have already spent my self imposed allotment for fabric this month.

from TN

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 900
Points 16,680

This will be my 3rd Mystery Quilt.  I'm going to the Houston Quilt Show on Saturday so will see if I can find some fabric for this MQ!  My 1st time attending so looking forward to seeing EVERYTHING!   Should be fun.

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 59
Points 1,145

I'm looking forward to my second Mystery Quilt here, even though I shouldn't start a new quilt. I've been trying to finish UFO's first.

I really enjoyed MQ6--haven't completely finished mine, however.  I need to add more to it so it will fit my bed.  My hubby really liked it once all the blocks were put together.  And a great friend loved it so I will be making a smaller version of the MQ6 for her, hoping to finish it before the end of the year!

Karen, aka yayaquilts

Southern California

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,585
Points 75,810
Karla replied on Fri, Nov 2 2012 12:56 AM

I'm ready and I've begun cutting the pieces...have gotten 8 FQ's cut so far, but I'm getting very tired now, so the rest may have to wait until tomorrow.  I do still need to quilt MQ6 (and about 25 others) but I'm doing this one anyway.  Maybe while I'm waiting for the next set of instructions I'll get MQ6 loaded on the frame and quilted.  Maybe I'll even get a couple more done, too.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,356
Points 31,985

Welcome Nonie!   We would love for you to join us in this project.  Go to the "GROUPS" and join the Mystery Quilt #7-Nana's Surprise group.  Will see you there!

Max

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 39
Points 1,500

Hello Nana! Yes, I am ready for a new project of the MQ7. But I live in Russia and do not know, can I get a fabricks on a new project to start sewing. However, I will try to find them here in my city.

• Filed under:
  • | Post Points: 50
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 176
Points 2,565

I hope to take pictures soon and will post them.  I did MQ6  . I was the non conformist that did  X's and O's. I am in the process of reorganizing my sewing room right no so I may not get started on MQ7 right away but I will print out the directions for later. I have so many future quilts [and fabric] waiting....whats one more!! Quilt should have been my middle name. lol    I used to make dolls, stuffed animals, crochet and other things but when I started quilting....it took me over.    I don't spend a lot of time online....I'm too busy working on projects.              Hello to you also Spudgrandma.

Not Ranked
Posts 26
Points 205

Looks like a great one for using scraps from the stash!  Makes for an inexpensive and productive project that has gratification in a short time!  Gotta go start cutting!    bev

Not Ranked
Posts 26
Points 205

Sounds like a good one to use as a charity quilt-might take the "guilt" out of starting another!   Bev

Not Ranked
Posts 26
Points 205

Where in Russia do you live?   I have 4 children adopted from Ivanovo, Ivanovo region.  They have been my life for the last 6 years and I love them to death.  Bev in Indiana

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 20
Points 410
Gloria replied on Fri, Nov 2 2012 7:14 AM

I have really been looking forward to doing another surprise quilt.  It is so much fun and I am delighted to be able to use up some of my scrap materials for this quilt.  Getting ready to make rolls so that I can spend the afternoon looking for fabric and cuttig it out. Gloria

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 35
Points 755

I have only done 2 mystery quilts, one from a magazine, and one online and found they were a lot of fun. Can't wait to get started on this one.

Page 11 of 141 (2107 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use