Points 31,645
Annie replied on Thu, Oct 18 2012 10:54 AM

Yippee, I can't wait !

• | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 724
Points 18,150

Do you have to be a paid member of the site to participate? With all the problems getting on and posting, I've decided not to join but instead signed up for QNN TV -- a great resource!

Brigit-Carol

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Belfrybat:
Do you have to be a paid member of the site to participate?

BB, you do not have to be a member to participate in the Forums. You do have to be a member to watch the how-to videos and such.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 0
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060
Caryl Anne replied on Thu, Oct 18 2012 11:44 AM

Hello Carol, It is not necessary for membership in QCA for these as Grandma said, and you will be paying nearly the same for QNN TV, with this membership you will receive  4 X a year easy quilt magazine and thousands of patterns in the archives that are free to download. I know that I save the membership just with the % off joanns purchases last month. You may want to reconcider the membership.

Belfrybat:

Do you have to be a paid member of the site to participate? With all the problems getting on and posting, I've decided not to join but instead signed up for QNN TV -- a great resource!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,729
Points 437,100
Nana replied on Thu, Oct 18 2012 1:18 PM

Spudgrandma:

Nana, how long do these take, I understand that they probably vary but do you have any idea how long this one will be? I would like to give it a go, I think :)

Spud

This one is going to be a quicky.  I am thinking 4 or 5 steps at the most and that will include the fabric requirements and cutting instructions.  I am pretty sure that the fabric and cutting instructions will be posted Nov 2.   This quilt with all borders that are suggested measures 55 x 58 or leave off the last border and measures 50 x 53.   Great lap quilt size.   Easy to have finished before Christmas for a gift if so desired.   These measurements are only as accurate as my math at a quick glance...LOL>   But I do know that the quilt isn't a big one.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 65
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,362
Points 20,480

I'm looking forward to doing the MQ7.

Raleigh, NC

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 231
Points 3,565
Pat replied on Thu, Oct 18 2012 2:42 PM

well i think i might try this......sound like fun  Pat

Pat   From Canada

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,963
Points 368,547
Kris replied on Thu, Oct 18 2012 2:54 PM

Nana,

can you tell us the name of this one yet?

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,480
Jacy replied on Thu, Oct 18 2012 3:01 PM

This will motivate me to finish up a project or two first before I start MQ7.

Just kidding! Somehow I never feel guilty for leaving current projects in the dust when a new one comes along. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,729
Points 437,100
Nana replied on Thu, Oct 18 2012 3:17 PM

Kris

Sorry but I don't have the name yet.   I will get with Mandy later today and try to get a little more info.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,963
Points 368,547
Kris replied on Thu, Oct 18 2012 3:50 PM

Jacy:
Somehow I never feel guilty for leaving current projects in the dust when a new one comes along. 

LOL. Neither do I Jacy. As evidenced by all the partly worked on projects I'm collecting.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,963
Points 368,547
Kris replied on Thu, Oct 18 2012 3:52 PM

Nana:

Kris

Sorry but I don't have the name yet.   I will get with Mandy later today and try to get a little more info.

Thanks Nana.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,729
Points 437,100
Nana replied on Thu, Oct 18 2012 3:55 PM

Ok....here is the info I have at present

Fabric requirements and cutting  instructions will come out on Nov 2.   The first step will be posted on Nov  16 with the final step being posted Nov 30.   This is a very easy quilt and will go together quickly.   You should have plenty of time to use this as a Christmas gift if you desire.

Mandy will be posting a link for the Missouri Star Quilt Co to purchase the kits as soon as she gets it from the quilt shop.   Hopefully in the next few days.   The fabrics from MSQC are more spring in design.   If you wish to use Christmas fabrics I will be posting the requirements on Nov 2.

I hope everyone has fun with this project.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Jacy:

This will motivate me to finish up a project or two first before I start MQ7.

Just kidding! Somehow I never feel guilty for leaving current projects in the dust when a new one comes along. 

Too funny Jacy.  When I joined QCA, way back when, I would not start a new project until the current one was finished; but there were a few ladies on here who finally corrupted me :) Gini was the biggest instigator...I helped her navigate the site and she led me astray...     

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Nana:
I hope everyone has fun with this project.

This sounds like it might be doable for me! Thanks Nana!

• | Post Points: 20
Page 2 of 141 (2107 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use