Australian trying to Join QCA

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 10 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 75
sms2452 Posted: Sun, Oct 14 2012 12:07 AM

Hi, Every time I try to pay for 1 year subscription  it denies, me saying that I am AVS mismatch (whatever) that means, the address for my mastercard, is the same as the one I put down to  join.

Hopeing some one can help.

Thanks Sue

• | Post Points: 65
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,495
Points 47,945
Frances replied on Sun, Oct 14 2012 5:31 AM

Sue,

Not sure i can help, when i searched what does avs mismatch mean, apparently its when your address does not match the card holders address i know this seems stupid but did you put your address exactly as it appears on your card billing ( i only say this because where i live its a house name now on the standard postal thing it has a hyphen in the name but doesnt in real life if i forget to put the hyphen in it will reject my payment).

If you still dont get anywhere try the customer service button at the top of the screen on the right hand side.

Hope you manage to sort it out.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sun, Oct 14 2012 6:38 AM

You do realize. Sue. that you have access to this site without being a paid member?. It does block some of the itema offered. But, I would give it some thought.

Want till some of the other come on with advise, they can tell you which options are unavailable, I think like the Easy Quilts magazine and QNNTV. But someone will tell you beofrethisr day ends.

Welcome to QCA, regardless of paid or not, we welcome you with open arms.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Sun, Oct 14 2012 10:53 AM

send a message to administration if you are still having problems.  We have had members from Australia before. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 1
Points 65
marta62 replied on Sat, Nov 17 2012 3:30 PM

Hello, I'm also having the same problems trying to join QCA.  I'm an american living in Italy. I've tried quite a few times now...went back to see exactly how my address is written on the bank statements.  All the same.  But still can't do it.  HELP!!!! :-(

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Hi Sue, it is nice to meet you. I agree that you should contact customer service and they should be able to help you.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Hi Marta, nice to meet you. It may be on your credit card, when I have tried to buy things that are charged out of the US my CC will not work until I call the Credit Card company and tell them it is actually me trying to buy it and they will let it go through for 24 hours and then block out of country charges again. Just a thought.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Hi Marta, nice to meet you. It may be on your credit card, when I have tried to buy things that are charged out of the US my CC will not work until I call the Credit Card company and tell them it is actually me trying to buy it and they will let it go through for 24 hours and then block out of country charges again. Just a thought.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,334
Points 241,792
Thea replied on Sat, Nov 17 2012 4:36 PM

Sue, I don't know what that means either - we had this problem with another Austrailian member a few months back - what I advise is that you email them and give customer service your phone number and have them call you - if you want I will call them for you here and tell them - I think that is what I did for the other member and we got it taken care of... let me know if it doesn't get resolved.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 1
Points 65
marta62 replied on Sun, Nov 18 2012 10:10 AM

Thank you Spudgrandma, I'll give it a try.  Will let you know if it works!

:-)

Not Ranked
Posts 33
Points 425
QCA Karla replied on Mon, Nov 19 2012 1:28 PM

Hi Sue and everyone, we have tight security when it comes to international payments.  This is why some credit card will not go through.  Please drop an email to admin@quiltersclubofamerica when this happens.  We will be able to help you.  

Thank you, 

Karla

QCA customer service

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use