Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 9 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 23
Points 555
Kathleen Johnston Posted: Sat, Oct 13 2012 5:12 PM

Does anyone use this?  I just got one that is used.  Does anyone have instructions for it?  That did not come with the used product.  Could you email me the instructions?  krjkrj@aol.com  Thanks

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 12,929
Points 233,862
Thea replied on Sat, Oct 13 2012 5:56 PM

Kathleen, I have one but it is so far hidden under my stuff in the stash room - if I can get to it - I'll see if I still have my directions - I think you could probably go to Pfaff and get instructions for it.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,107
Points 110,270

Kathleen Johnston:

Does anyone use this?  I just got one that is used.  Does anyone have instructions for it?  That did not come with the used product.  Could you email me the instructions?  krjkrj@aol.com  Thanks

Kathleen, I tried to send you a private message but I don't think you have it turned on in your preferences. I have the instructions and also a tip sheet I can send you. They are PDF files so I can't attach them within a post.

Click on my name and you'll see an option to Start a Conversation. Click on that and send me your email address so I can email you the files as an attachment.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 50
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 23
Points 555

Thanks Thea.  The next post from Judy says she has the instructions at hand.  Please don't go digging.  That could take a lot of your time.  Did you not like the product.  What was the problem?  kathy

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,107
Points 110,270

Kathleen Johnston:
Did you not like the product.  What was the problem?  kathy

The Pfaff fabric mover is supposed to work with the Viking model I have (Sapphire 830). I saw it demonstrated at Sew Expo and liked it but didn't want to spend the nearly $600. I found a used one for $50. I hooked it up and it worked except it didn't regulate the stitch and it gives such a small area to work on.  I watched the video, read the instructions but couldn't get it to regulate the stitch. It's now back in the box and sitting in a corner. I may go into the local dealer to see a demo to try to determine if there is something I'm doing wrong. 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 23
Points 555

Thanks again for the instructions you sent me.  I really appreciate your taking the time to send them.  kathy

• | Post Points: 0
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 23
Points 555

Thanks again for taking your time to send me the instructions.  I really appreciate it.  kathy

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,344
Points 126,144

Hi Kathleen, I don't think we have met so I wanted to say Hi and nice to meet you.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 23
Points 555

Nice to meet you too.   kathy

• | Post Points: 0
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 1
Points 5
Jan Power replied on Sun, Feb 23 2014 8:21 PM

Judy, saw your 2012 post on the Fab-U-Motion.  I purchased mine in 2012 and we are still having a love/hate relationship.  I got one sheet of instructions on connecting it to my Pfaff Quilter's Expression and have watched a video on U-tube.  Hoping you can help me.  I constantly have a loose bottom thread no matter what the tension is and it also skips stitches and breaks thread.  I can't blame all that on my Pfaff!  I wonder if the sensor is goofy or I just got a lemon.  I wanted it so I could FMQ my own smaller projects but I'm not getting very good quality.  I have arthritic hands and I thought this would solve my problem!  

Thanks for any input.  You can e-mail directly at puffinpower@peak.org.

Jan, also in the beautiful northwest.  I love Bellingham but I'm in Oregon!

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use