Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 11 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,250
Points 239,917
Thea Posted: Fri, Oct 12 2012 2:11 PM

I received an email today - tried to post it but got that message that it had to be checked out first - so anyway...

www.seawatchfabrics.com

is having a sale - all fabrics except their backing fabrics are priced at 7.99 a yard... minimum of 1 yard cuts...

go fill your stash up!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,354
Points 414,894
gini replied on Fri, Oct 12 2012 3:43 PM

That is another glitch we have to deal with.  If you try to post more than one link in a response, you get this message

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,971
Points 27,675
Ramona replied on Fri, Oct 12 2012 3:46 PM

Now I know why I can't get mine to work sometimes.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,250
Points 239,917
Thea replied on Fri, Oct 12 2012 3:47 PM

I bought so much on my retreat trip but spent more just now - that price for batiks and hand painted is just unheard of around here and the shipping was minimal - I think less then $6... so I have another package coming... 

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,009
Points 19,440

Thea - I thought I was the enabler :)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,250
Points 239,917
Thea replied on Fri, Oct 12 2012 8:27 PM

Oh dang it Beth - I only took it over for this great sale!  And it is a good one!  But you can now be the enabler again!  Sorry!!!teehee

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,250
Points 239,917
Thea replied on Sat, Oct 13 2012 9:34 AM

I got an email this morning - the fabric I ordered is on its way already - wow!  shame on me too - I really don't need new fabric as have plenty but I just couldn't pass up saving the money as I know I will be looking for this down the road.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,009
Points 19,440

No problem -- yesterday I took my sister to a quilt/yarn shop and she bought a fat quarter!  Today I had a meeting of quilt guilds and I helped my friend find some red material she wanted and some fabric that her daughter needed to complete a quilt.  I also helped my other friend find several fat quarters she needed for her collection!!

The enabler is back!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,250
Points 239,917
Thea replied on Sun, Oct 14 2012 8:12 PM

Beth - I humbly bow down to the enabler - teehee - and I gratefully thank you for letting me step into your shoes for a day to introduce everyone to this great sale - I couldn't believe it when I saw it - Hoffman, Kaufman, Michael Miller - etc... great fabrics at a great price and the shipping didn't add to the cost - they didn't make their money back with the shipping.  Anyone building their stash or loving batiks needed to know about this sale - it is awesome!  And my fabric should be here tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest - almost like going to the shop myself.  

You - Beth - are the GREATEST ENABLER of all!  I humbly Bow down to you!  Love you Sweetie...teehee

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,250
Points 239,917
Thea replied on Wed, Oct 17 2012 1:12 PM

Okay - stepping into Beth's shoes again for a moment...

Got 2 emails this morning - one is for quiltinaday.com - you can buy 2 yards and get 1 free - 

the 2nd is for Stitchen Heaven Buy 7 yards - get 7 yards free - regular priced fabrics 18, 19, 20 Oct

or buy 5 yards of the $5 fabric  and get 1 free

rules at StitchenHeaven.com 

• List 7 Substitutes and/or note that you would like additional yardage of the initial fabrics listed in your order. We want to meet the needs of all our customers, however, because of the large volume of fabric being sold during this sale, we must require that you list substitutes in the comments section of your order. If no substitutes or notes are listed, your order will be filled and billed as is.
  • 1 yard increments only; fractional yardages will be billed at full price.
  • In-stock fabrics only.
  • Discounts may NOT be combined.
  • Excludes all Patchwork Party fabrics & kits, precut fabrics, block kits.
  • Due to the nature of this sale, please allow extra processing time.
  • Sale prices will not appear on your order. We will make the necessary adjustments upon billing.
  • All orders must be finalized no later than October 31st. At that time, we will bill and ship all remaining orders as they are.

I got my fabric from the 1st sale when I started this thread on Monday - so that was awesome... 

Beth sorry that I am stepping into your shoes again...

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,009
Points 19,440

Thea - I will gladly share anytime!! :)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,250
Points 239,917
Thea replied on Wed, Oct 17 2012 3:35 PM

Beth you sweetie...teehee... for got to say the sale at Stitchin Heaven is the 18,19 & 20 of Oct.

• | Post Points: 0
Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use