Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 21 Replies | 6 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 4
Points 80
gwen Posted: Mon, Oct 8 2012 11:01 PM

Is anyone else having difficulty navicating this site? I'm not computer illerate but this is one of th emost confusing site I have ever been on. Anyone who can enlighten me?  I haven't realized any benifits from upgrading my membership. I have till August 13 to figure this out before I buy again. Any help would be greatly appreiated.           

Thanks Gwen

sorry for spelling errors

• | Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,116
Points 411,024
gini replied on Tue, Oct 9 2012 7:31 AM

Which part are you having trouble navigating?

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,116
Points 411,024
gini replied on Tue, Oct 9 2012 7:32 AM

Mostly, I just poked around until I figured it out.  When I have specific trouble, I ask for help.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 645
Points 16,310

I'm pretty new myself (although I don't have the premium membership).  I set my opening page to my personal account page so if I get any messages I'd see them as unlike other sites I'm on this one doesn't flag you if you have a personal message.  I then go to "Message Boards" on the top menu and click on the "new posts you haven't read" in the right hand column.  Then I go to "Groups" and read the ones I've signed up for.  Like you, I find this about the most cumbersome site I've ever encountered, but with perseverance, I've learned to get around and love the folks here (the ordinary folks who post and are so helpful - not the admins who apparently don't care a flip whether the site works right or not).

Brigit-Carol

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 105
bluehawk replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 8:07 PM

Gwen, I am like you I have not seen any benifits either other this the message board; it seem to me the QNNTV is better.

Thanks Vontina

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,344
Points 126,144

Hi Gwen and welcome to QCA, hang in there you will figure it out and like gini said if you have a specific problem - ask for help and we will be glad to give you a hand.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,344
Points 126,144

Hi Vontina, I think I already said hi on another thread but in case I didn't Hi and welcome to QCA.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,576
Points 36,070
ls2116 replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 8:39 PM

I've been member since March and absolutely love it .After reading other posts just wanted to remind you about the JoAnn"s vip 10 0/0 and the Fons and Porter Mag that is partt of the membership.  It does have its perks!  Navigation comes with patience and answers that you can find here just post your questions.  Thereis bound to be someone with the answer.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,116
Points 411,024
gini replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 9:00 PM

hi vontina, welcome to the group

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,116
Points 411,024
gini replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 9:02 PM

some members pay for their membership with their coupons to joann's,  you have free access to QNN tv with your membership here.

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,119
Points 110,645

gini:

some members pay for their membership with their coupons to joann's,  you have free access to QNN tv with your membership here.

Yes, my premium membership is definitely paid by the discount at Joann's.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 9:22 PM

Judy

I could pay for my membership for 10 yrs with one yrs savings at JoAnn's....LOL

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 521
Points 10,610

So far I've only used my Joann Fabrics discount one time. I always have coupons that come in the mail that are at least 40% off a regularly priced item. I saved over $23 with that a couple days ago. With the 10% off the full purchase it would have only been about $9 savings. At the checkout I received a coupon for 25% off everything, including sales, that's good this weekend. So, anyway, the point is.... the 10% off from joining QCA has not been a very big deal for me! But I enjoy the QCA site anyway. It's fun to read about everyone's quilting adventures.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,119
Points 110,645

Nana:

Judy

I could pay for my membership for 10 yrs with one yrs savings at JoAnn's....LOL

Nana, they must love seeing you walk in the door! I see the irons at Joann's are on sale at 30% off. Plus I'll get the QCA 10% so I'm heading there on Sunday. I need a new iron. I did buy a new one recently, a cheapie Hamilton Beach and I don't like it. 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Thu, Oct 25 2012 11:07 PM

Carol

I use the coupons too but they still take my VIP discount card.

Vinton, Virginia

Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use