Page 1 of 3 (31 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 30 Replies | 5 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,610
Points 52,090
Ginny Posted: Mon, Oct 1 2012 8:21 PM

Oh my, I am feeling so bad.  My daughter's SO passed away this morning.  I wish that I could be out there in Oregon to help her thru this.  I need to hold her and love on her so badly.  Guess it's okay that I didn't get on the train to go out there yesterday.  I would have been on the train for 2 days and not known what was happening. At least this way, I have been able to talk to her several times today and inform family here also.  I think it is going to hit her a lot in 3-4 days when things start to quiet down some. 

It was good though that the driver for the funeral home was the hospice minister that had been to see them before Mike passed away.  He was able to give Lisa comfort in knowing that some one who cared would be taking Mike in and treat his remains with respect.   I just want to thank everyone who prayed for Mike during his fight with this cancer.   Ginny

• | Post Points: 95
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 247,949
Barbara replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 8:37 PM

Ginny I'm  so sorry to hear of your daughters loss,my Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,610
Points 52,090
Ginny replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 8:54 PM

Thank you Barbara.  I just feel so worthless being so far from her right now.   Ginny

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,077

Ginny, T & P for you and your DDs family

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,610
Points 52,090
Ginny replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 9:00 PM

Thank you Leslie.  It's appreciated.   Ginny

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,224
Points 16,470
Susan replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 9:01 PM

Ginny, Just keep praying for your DD. Ask for comfort and strength for her at this time. The Lord is our comforter and he will be with her . You are both in my prayers!!! Stay strong and keep praying!!!  HUGS,  Susan

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,805
Sukochi replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 10:23 PM

Ginny, this is a hard time but tell her that his remains are just his earth suit. He is in heaven well and happy. Tell her to pull up every great memory and realize that he would not want to see her tears but smiling about the good times. I know that is so hard to do. But, he is with the Lord and that is awesome. Prayerr up for her and you.

Sukochi

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 115
Points 2,475
Clare replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 10:41 PM

Ginny, my thoughts and prayers are with you at this terrible time & I will continue to uphold you in prayer for the coming weeks.

love Clare xx

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 11:23 PM

Ginny, praying for your DD and the whole family in this time of sorrow.  I know it is very hard not to be with your children when they are going through something so tragic, but I'm sure she understands and just talking with you on the phone is very comforting.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,610
Points 52,090
Ginny replied on Tue, Oct 2 2012 6:20 AM

Thank you so much , Clare.    Ginny

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,151
Points 14,955
Dawn replied on Tue, Oct 2 2012 6:55 AM

So very sorry.  Praying for you all.  May God's peace and strength hold you and comfort you.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,412
Points 38,005
Linda replied on Tue, Oct 2 2012 7:04 AM

Ginny, my prayers are with you and your daughter's family. Maybe now is a good time to get on the train and go see her for a few days. Just a thought. God's comfort for you all.

HUGS,

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,494
Points 48,185
Angele replied on Tue, Oct 2 2012 7:05 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss as a family.  Being far away is so hard.  I'm sure your daughter finds comfort in your talks even if she misses your presence.  Thoughts and prayers are going to your daughter and to you during this difficult time.  Be comforted that Mike is not suffering now.  Remember the good times, talk to your daughter about them.  I'm certain there will be many tears spilled during phone calls and that's ok.  There will also be laughter when to memories are flowing again.

im sending you a quilty hug to wrap around you, to let you know that you Re loved and not alone.

Angèle  from NWO

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 25
Points 735

Ginny,

So sorry to hear of your daughter's loss. I know it's hard not to be there for her, just know that she loves you and knows that you would be there for her if you could. When you talk to her just let her cry if she needs to and be angry if she needs to. Sometimes, because of her pain she may take it out on you. But you know that she loves you and is just grieving. My thought's and prayers are with you and her.

Twana

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,615
Points 178,613
Marie replied on Tue, Oct 2 2012 9:49 AM

Ginny, so sorry for your daughter's loss, thoughts and prayers are with you all at this sad time.

Millbury, MA

Page 1 of 3 (31 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use