Top 10 Posters

Escape to Leavenworth

Page 34 of 39 (580 items) « First ... < Previous 32 33 34 35 36 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 579 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 62,595
Jacy replied on Tue, Oct 9 2012 4:12 PM

Spudgrandma:

Jacy, somewhere on here I asked you about the applique paper you let me have at the retreat but now I cannot find where I asked.... So, what is is called and where did you get it and Thank You so much for your generosity... (((HUGS)))

Spud, it was called Heat n Bond lite and it come in a purple package. Don't buy the red one, it's 'no sew' and very hard to sew through. You can find it at Walmart and Joann's.

I was happy to share, I had plenty.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,604

Thank you Jacy, I'm going to town on Thur and will try and pick some up. I found another kit that I don't remember buying LOL

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,537
Points 46,655

Isabella:

if you are referring to Manhattan there is:

City quilts 

133 West 25th Street  New York, NY 10001

(212) 807-0390

on 25th between 6th and 7th

Isabella

Be sure to watch the October 2011 Quilt Out Loud program.  They do a good segment on City Quilts!

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,537
Points 46,655

Jacy, thank you for posting that recipe.  It looks like (and sounds like from the rave reviews) a great meal to bring to my Tuesday night Bible study!

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,405
Points 361,177
Kris replied on Tue, Oct 9 2012 10:19 PM

Spudgrandma:
Okay, did I miss something Kris????? Bundle, what bundle?

Oh I picked up a few items at the buggy barn. It was enough to earn me two free yards of fabric. I made arrangements for them to ship to me since I would not have had enough room to bring it with me.

I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,604

So what exciting things did you get? Aren't I nosey???

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,422
Points 23,795
Maggie replied on Tue, Oct 9 2012 11:23 PM

Kris:

Spudgrandma:
Okay, did I miss something Kris????? Bundle, what bundle?

Oh I picked up a few items at the buggy barn. It was enough to earn me two free yards of fabric. I made arrangements for them to ship to me since I would not have had enough room to bring it with me.

I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival.

Awww Kris I was going to leave it to everyone's imagination.   I hope you show pictures as you progress.   I'm going to do the qulting candlemat before Christmas and just ordered some white felted wool onlne.   Thanks to Gini I have some other pretty colors and I got a couple of thrift store jackets to cut.   Seems like the white is a lot harder to find.

Spud, she got a really nice applique quilt kit and some great fabrics.   It's a great store with a LOT of kits.  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,604

Maggie:
It's a great store with a LOT of kits.  

I wish I had had a little more energy, I would have liked to go. I really wanted to go for the quilt show they have, maybe next year.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,405
Points 361,177
Kris replied on Wed, Oct 10 2012 12:52 AM

Spudgrandma:

So what exciting things did you get? Aren't I nosey???

To be honest I can't remember all of it. I know I got a kit to go with one of their patterns that I bought a few months ago. I really loved it in person so I asked for the kit. I got some yardage of Buggy Barn fabrics, a book. I'll be sure to post a photo when everything arrives. My card was charged so I'm hoping it won't be long.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,604

Kris:
My card was charged so I'm hoping it won't be long.

Kind of like waiting for Christmas morning when you are expecting a package. I look forward to the picture, I love to see what everyone is doing...

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,705
Points 436,495
Nana replied on Wed, Oct 10 2012 11:22 AM

Kris

I will try to get the pattern for the Halloween wallhanging traced and in the mail later this week.  I had such a great time seeing you again.  It is always so much fun spending time with you.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,405
Points 361,177
Kris replied on Wed, Oct 10 2012 1:13 PM

Nana:

Kris

I will try to get the pattern for the Halloween wallhanging traced and in the mail later this week.  I had such a great time seeing you again.  It is always so much fun spending time with you.

Thanks and Ditto. I really enjoyed the time together. Wish we lived closer so we could do it more often.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,405
Points 361,177
Kris replied on Wed, Oct 10 2012 1:14 PM

Spudgrandma:

Kris:
My card was charged so I'm hoping it won't be long.

Kind of like waiting for Christmas morning when you are expecting a package. I look forward to the picture, I love to see what everyone is doing...

It sure is. Stalking the mailman. LOL.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 697
Points 11,420
Bev replied on Wed, Oct 10 2012 7:48 PM

Hey Jacy,

I also want to thank you posting your Chicken Taco Soup recipe. We are having our first frost here in Tennessee and since I had all of the ingredients this is what we had for supper. What a quick meal for those who are short on time!

Everyone loved it so I passed your recipe on to other family members. It goes great with Tex-Mex cornbread...

Bev

from TN

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,408
Points 40,125
Mimi replied on Wed, Oct 10 2012 8:03 PM

Jacy:
CHICKEN TACO SOUP

Jacy, My DH says thank you, thank you, thank you for posting the soup recipe.  He absolutely loved it.  It was a big hit.  He's so happy it makes such a good amount.  He's hoping the second time will be even better than the first.  I told him it's so easy to make I think even he could do it.  LOL  Thanks again.

Page 34 of 39 (580 items) « First ... < Previous 32 33 34 35 36 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use