Top 10 Posters

Escape to Leavenworth

Page 31 of 39 (580 items) « First ... < Previous 29 30 31 32 33 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 579 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,354
Points 174,688
Marie replied on Sun, Oct 7 2012 1:12 PM

All this talk about soup, I  had to make my favorite chicken soup recipe, boring, until Jacy posts her Tortilla soup recipe.  

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sun, Oct 7 2012 1:16 PM

Spud, it was such a blessing for all of us to see you looking so healthy and happy. We will continue to pray for you. Because we all love you and have missed you so. Now, don't be scare!!

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

Marie:

Thanks Nana, I hope CT still has the pattern.

Marie - if you can't find it, let me know.  We have it at our shop..  I sent one to Barbara after the VA  Beach retreat.

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Oct 7 2012 2:13 PM

Spudgrandma:
for my wonderful retreat experience

Spud, it was wonderful to finally meet you after chatting for several years online!  So glad you were able to come and relax and laugh with us!

It was also great meeting our other newbies, Elizabeth and Jan.  You fit right in!  Hope to see you both continuing to visit with us online.

So how many of our group were heading right back out to other places this week?  It seems like there was a lot of chatter about this.  Count me in for one - heading to Grand Rapids, MN, early Monday morning.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,397
Points 415,529
gini replied on Sun, Oct 7 2012 2:29 PM

ok gang,  i don't want to hear any snorts, chuckles, belly laughs, guffaws or giggles ( i mean it kris).  does anyone happen to have an extra camera? 

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,397
Points 415,529
gini replied on Sun, Oct 7 2012 2:30 PM

and no snickering.

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,579
Points 118,650

MNnancy:
So how many of our group were heading right back out to other places this week

After a 300 mile round trip to see you guys for a couple hours on Thursday (you were more than worth it), I returned home to leave the next morning for a 300 mile round trip Shop Hop (which was fantastic). And, nearly this week. Leaving a week from Tuesday, with girlfriends, for Vegas for a group birthday blow out bash.

I'm working on some projects in between. A black and white quilt that I'm kind of excited about, the Civil War blocks, doll quilts, misc stuff and some other things that are waiting for me to quilt. So much fun and it keeps me out of George's hair. (mostly)

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,579
Points 118,650

gini:
 i don't want to hear any snorts, chuckles, belly laughs, guffaws or giggles ( i mean it kris).  does anyone happen to have an extra camera? 

Wouldn't think of it. It IS hard to get old and not be able to keep track of stuff isn't it???  Notice I didn't snicker etc.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Sun, Oct 7 2012 3:02 PM

gini:

ok gang,  i don't want to hear any snorts, chuckles, belly laughs, guffaws or giggles ( i mean it kris).  does anyone happen to have an extra camera? 

Sorry, full out laugh from here...ROFLOL!!!

And yes MNNancy, I am heading out for NYC on Tuesday (one day behind Gini).  I will be watching (for) her rear -  ahh, I mean butt-erfly.

Winthrop, WA

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 287
Points 4,435

MNnancy:

So how many of our group were heading right back out to other places this week?  It seems like there was a lot of chatter about this.  Count me in for one - heading to Grand Rapids, MN, early Monday morning.

I am heading to the Austin, Texas area Wednesday 6 am. Hope to finish Dad's quilt here first :-)

Deb from Mall of America Land

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,548
Points 46,935

MNgutsygal :

MNnancy:

I am heading to the Austin, Texas area Wednesday 6 am. Hope to finish Dad's quilt here first :-)

Deb from Mall of America Land

Will you be here for the weekend, Deb??  There's a quilt show in Blanco, TX... about an hour west of Austin!

http://www.uptownblanco.com/textile_studio.html

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,548
Points 46,935

To the ladies of Leavenworth,

Thank you so much for sharing your talents, your humor, and your fellowship.  I read the posts every day and I think my favorite take away (quilt-wise) are those fractured quilts.  I found a tutorial online and have added that to my list of things to do!  It was so much fun being on a virtual retreat with all of you and Nancy, one of these days I'll join in!  I was on the list for Des Moines but had to back out.  I don't know how you gals do it.  I was worn out just reading about it!  It was sure great putting more faces to names as well.  Glad you're all home safely!

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Oct 7 2012 4:47 PM

Debbie-do, you and MN Deb simply must get together in San Antonio!  Having met you both and knowing you both to be sweet, fun ladies, I think you would enjoy each other's company.  MN Deb, ask TX Deb to show you one of her fabric postcards.  They are beautiful!  I want to try making some for Christmas.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,579
Points 118,650

Debbie-do.  I just looked at your postcard in your gallery. What does the other side look like? Is it paper? 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,397
Points 415,529
gini replied on Sun, Oct 7 2012 6:46 PM

found my camera, it was in the last place i looked, duh.  i couldn't print my boarding pass because i claimed a sharp object.   nana and kris, you didn't have any trouble with your scissors, did you?

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 50
Page 31 of 39 (580 items) « First ... < Previous 29 30 31 32 33 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use