Top 10 Posters

Escape to Leavenworth

Page 24 of 39 (580 items) « First ... < Previous 22 23 24 25 26 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 579 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,719
Points 121,420

Oh, and Thank You for the bag of goodies. Jam, teeny pin cushions, mug rug, fabric, scissors candy (George's eyes lit up at those) and the key chain!! I put it on my keys on the way home.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,875
Points 366,897
Kris replied on Thu, Oct 4 2012 8:55 PM

Vivian :
I will too share.  But this bottle is almost empty anyway.  I had a great time this year and  I actually got my quilt top half assembled (working as we speak to finish) 

LOL Vivian.

Vivian :
I am on row 9 of 12, it is going to be a big warm flannel quilt for my bed.

It's huge. Here's a photo:

The party is on:

but not for these two. They must have gotten all A's in high school:

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Thu, Oct 4 2012 8:55 PM

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:
drive to CC house, get a picture. Everyone has seen all of us. But, no one has seen CC.

...and her identity shall remain a secret...

My route home doesn't go anywhere near CC.  I only think of her when I drive past the Glendive dinosaur museum.  Remember, Montana is a v-e-r-y big state!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,875
Points 366,897
Kris replied on Thu, Oct 4 2012 10:02 PM

Patti has another beautiful fracture quilt. This one was cut on the diagonal:

and I finished another piece of stitchery:

• | Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,428
Points 416,059
gini replied on Thu, Oct 4 2012 10:11 PM

Elizabeth:

My featherweight has already told Gini it is coming home with me

No, Beth, it was saying, " save me, save me"

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,719
Points 121,420

Patti. That fracture is gorgeous. 

Kris. Thanks for your embroidery tips. I am so anxious to get the pattern. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,428
Points 416,059
gini replied on Thu, Oct 4 2012 10:16 PM

Marie:

Kris, love your thread catcher and Spud's, glad you both won them.  How lucky is Nana and Nancy with their wins as well.  Congrats to all!  

Gini where can I get that pattern, my thread gets thrown on the floor and then I vac it up at the end of my session.  Ends up all over the house. 

Nana has the pattern, I just look at them, I don't know how to make them,  it's not a quilt

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,428
Points 416,059
gini replied on Thu, Oct 4 2012 10:16 PM

Marie:

Kris, love your thread catcher and Spud's, glad you both won them.  How lucky is Nana and Nancy with their wins as well.  Congrats to all!  

Gini where can I get that pattern, my thread gets thrown on the floor and then I vac it up at the end of my session.  Ends up all over the house. 

Nana has the pattern, I just look at them, I don't know how to make them,  it's not a quilt

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,227
Points 24,865
Elizabeth replied on Thu, Oct 4 2012 10:26 PM

Gini is being very mean and dening me the featherweight so I have bid on one on eBay.  This has been such a fun week, so glad I was able to come

Elizabeth

From Sunny Southern CA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,428
Points 416,059
gini replied on Thu, Oct 4 2012 10:36 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:

Notice the cute little blond kid? Notice Gini? Maybe Sam has been away from home too long?

Now really, I was trying to explain how judy made the mess all the way from Bellingham, and how it wasn't going to be that hard for him to clean up.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,875
Points 366,897
Kris replied on Thu, Oct 4 2012 10:42 PM

On the design wall. Jacy is working on something really cool:

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,428
Points 416,059
gini replied on Thu, Oct 4 2012 10:42 PM

Elizabeth:

Gini is being very mean and dening me the featherweight so I have bid on one on eBay.  This has been such a fun week, so glad I was able to come

Mean? MEAN? I toted that all the way from idaho,, on my back , up hill all the way through waist deep snow and 105 degree heat, over two mountain ranges through the desert, across a deep and wild river, just so you would have a sewing machine.  Now you are calling me mean and, AND you want to,steal my machine?     That's gratitude for you.   .( what are you offering?)

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,719
Points 121,420

h

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,504
Points 48,110
Frances replied on Thu, Oct 4 2012 11:01 PM

Kris,

Thank you so much for keeping us up to date on whats happening, i really appreciate it, how you find the time to work on your quilt and take photos and report i will never know.

Your snowmen are looking great, how much more do you have to do before its finished?

I love Elizabeths row quilt its really lovely.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,504
Points 48,110
Frances replied on Thu, Oct 4 2012 11:02 PM

gini:

Elizabeth:

Mean? MEAN? I toted that all the way from idaho,, on my back , up hill all the way through waist deep snow and 105 degree heat, over two mountain ranges through the desert, across a deep and wild river, just so you would have a sewing machine.  Now you are calling me mean and, AND you want to,steal my machine?     That's gratitude for you.   .( what are you offering?)

Gini,

Since it was that much hassle to get it there i thought you would be glad not to take it all the way back.

lots of love

Francesxx

Page 24 of 39 (580 items) « First ... < Previous 22 23 24 25 26 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use