Top 10 Posters

Escape to Leavenworth

Page 23 of 39 (580 items) « First ... < Previous 21 22 23 24 25 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 579 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,106
Points 109,560

Nancy, Send Randy this way. He can teache my DH a thing or two if what that shirt says is accurate. ...You do know you  are driving past here on your way home again, right? You can just drop him off on your way home.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,472
Points 362,082
Kris replied on Thu, Oct 4 2012 5:04 PM

Judy E and Spud have headed home Let wish them a safe and uneventful trip home.

Judy E shared this one before she left:

Donna has some more log cabin fish:

Our resident tentmaker has half a quilt top done:

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,682
Points 65,880
Bonita replied on Thu, Oct 4 2012 5:32 PM

They are all wonderful but I like the soft colors of # 1.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 302
Points 7,045

Thanks Kris, I made it home, nice drive except for the rock blasting on the pass. Had to drive at 5 miles/hour for about 5 miles but no worries. I had a wonderful time with all of you, so glad to meet Spud, Maggie and Elizabeth, (NOT to be known as Liz). Thanks to all for such a great time.

Love you all!  And see you next year somewhere.

JudyEE at the base of Mt. Rainier

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Thu, Oct 4 2012 6:48 PM

Good to hear you're home safe, Judy!  Thanks again for the beautiful garden row!

I'm still working away on fidget quilts...

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Thu, Oct 4 2012 6:55 PM

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:
where ever did you find a t-shirt that you could color?

Sukochi, I got it at the Wisconsin Quilt Expo.  They had similar shirts that said "She quilts, I fish" and "She quilts, I hunt."   I would guess this vendor goes to all the big quilt shows.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,472
Points 362,082
Kris replied on Thu, Oct 4 2012 7:03 PM

Hey everybody it's 5 o' clock here. Vivian's starting the party and you're all invited. BYOB ('cause she ain't sharing):

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Thu, Oct 4 2012 7:20 PM

chocake2:

Nancy, Send Randy this way. He can teache my DH a thing or two if what that shirt says is accurate. ...You do know you  are driving past here on your way home again, right? You can just drop him off on your way home.

Oh, boy. Nancy, drive to CC house, get a picture. Everyone has seen all of us. But, no one has seen CC.!!

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,351
Points 46,480
Angele replied on Thu, Oct 4 2012 7:30 PM

Glad to hear Spud and Judy E are safe at home.  Wow you are all producing so much! And everything is so beautiful!  I feel like I am having candy every time I look. Having cake no calories every time!

such beautiful work of art!

thank you Kris, and yes the Featherweight should take up residence at your house.  You are ment to be together!

Angèle  from NWO

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 43,630

I will too share.  But this bottle is almost empty anyway.  I had a great time this year and  I actually got my quilt top half assembled (working as we speak to finish)  I am on row 9 of 12, it is going to be a big warm flannel quilt for my bed.  I also had another quilt I wanted to finish but I got so much of it put togeather and discovered the instructions are incorrect. I would have to take apart way to much so I'll have to do it at home.  It was a shame as I was really looking forward to seeing it.  If you are interested it is the Cafe Mocha from 2011 Quiltmaker.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,106
Points 109,560

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

Oh, boy. Nancy, drive to CC house, get a picture. Everyone has seen all of us. But, no one has seen CC.!!

Now Sukochi, you don't want her to damage that expensive camera, do you??

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,470
Points 116,790

Marie:

Judy, Harry potter quilt is so beautiful and sooo big, what is it's size?

Thanks. It's 60 x 72. I nearly didn't bring it for show and tell until the call from Gini the night before.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,470
Points 116,790

Kris:

Hey everybody it's 5 o' clock here. Vivian's starting the party and you're all invited. BYOB ('cause she ain't sharing):

Go for it Vivian! Remember you were going to tip one for me.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,470
Points 116,790

Kris:

Frances you're correct. It's Gini. She was getting it ready for Judy T:

Take a look at her shirt:

Judy dropped in on us this morning:

Just in time for group photo:

What a lovely time I had today. Last minute opportunity came up for me and hubby to drive over for the day. Then, to it off, my step daughter and her hubby were able to free up their day to join us for lunch.

So great to re-connect with those from last year and meet the newbies, Elizabeth, Maggie and Spud.  And, they were gracious to allow me in the group photo!

Now, about that messy station they are attempting to blame on me............

These ladies are waaay too much fun. I can't wait to see them again.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,470
Points 116,790

Notice the cute little blond kid? Notice Gini? Maybe Sam has been away from home too long?

Page 23 of 39 (580 items) « First ... < Previous 21 22 23 24 25 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use