ebay

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,879
Points 40,540
ls2116 Posted: Sun, Sep 30 2012 5:33 PM

was just on ebay in quilts and fabric and i was shocked to see an mq6 up for grabs, after all that hard work!  I know alot of people sell their sewing it just caught me by surprise.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,837
Points 123,665

ls2116:

was just on ebay in quilts and fabric and i was shocked to see an mq6 up for grabs, after all that hard work!  I know alot of people sell their sewing it just caught me by surprise.

I just cruised through the category and am amazed at what homemade quilts are going for on eBay. Some have them listed at a Buy It Now for under $30!  I figure that about pays for the thread!

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 247,949
Barbara replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 5:48 PM

Last time I looked at quilts on E-bay ,there were some really tacky looking quilts.and they were asking outrageous prices for them ,guess it has changed some .

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 247,949
Barbara replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 6:03 PM

I just went back and looked at some of the quilts on E-bay, there were some really beautiful quilts ,Judy you are right some are going for very cheap prices. the Amish quilts were expensive . I 'm not sure that is were I would want to sell my quilts if I was selling any .barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,837
Points 123,665

Barbara:
I 'm not sure that is were I would want to sell my quilts if I was selling any

Barbara, I couldn't agree more. I doubt if some of those priced so cheaply were made by the sellers. Probably found quilts, some picked up at rummage sales, or gifts they didn't want or, maybe, even stolen.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use