my world is upside down!

Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 19 Replies | 5 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,626
Points 36,875
ls2116 replied on Fri, Sep 28 2012 12:19 PM

Thank you all for your thoughtful replies and prayers.  Its definitely a one day at a time chapter in my life.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,325
Points 36,575
Linda replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 7:20 PM

Praying for you day. On my really bad days I started a collage (a journal works too) of all the blessings in my life...past, current, possible future). Things began to look a little better even with the loss of those dearest to me and myself fighting back from a near death auto accident. Believe it or not there were still a blessing regardless how small.  Dear Jesus, please continue to hold this young lady in your comforting arms and show her peace and blessings. I ask this in Your Name. You tell us to ask and we shall receive. Help her to ask and trust in Your. Amen.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 25
Points 735

I'm so sorry for all your going through right now. Prayer is strong, my oldest son and his wife were in a very bad motorcycle wreck and they almost died. There were prayers going out for them everywhere. They both got better, they aren't back to where they were before but they did pull through. I will hold you and yours in my thoughts and prayers. I don't know you very well, but if you need anything, anything at all I will try my best to get it to you. 

Twana

Winchester, KY

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,179
Points 15,780
Susan replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 3:38 PM

Judy, My thoughts and prayers are with you and all your family members. Life does throw us some curveballs and has a way of turning our life upside down, doesn,t it? We are all here for you and hope you can find some comfort in that.  Please, have you nephew  get a 2nd opinion. God Bless You!   Susan

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 4:31 PM

Is, you are in my prayers.

It never rains but it pours, praying the sun shines on you and your family soonest!

• | Post Points: 5
Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use