This post has 30 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,459
Points 243,912
Thea Posted: Mon, Jan 11 2010 7:28 AM

May you always make the right move...

May your cup runneth over with LOVE!

May you always find shelter from the storm!

May you remain good looking and looking good!

May you find the perfect diet for your soul!  (and if this doesn't stop you from eating sausage, nothing will)

may you find perfect balance in the company you keep!

May you have as much fun as you can before someone makes you stop!

May the worst thing that happens to you come in slobbery pink and furry tan!

May you manage to make time for siesta!

May all the new folks you meet be interesting and kind!

May your accessories always harmonize with your natural beauty!

Should your mouth ever be bigger then your stomach, may you have a chewing good time!

May you always know when to walk away and when to run!

And may your Friends always bring you JOY!

I hope God blesses you in this coming year as much as he has blessed me in giving me the wonderful quilting ladies that I have met here at QCA.  You lifted me up last year and put a smile back on my face.  May God bless you in this coming year with happines hope and love!

Thank you QCA ladies for being my special friends!

• | Post Points: 140
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Mon, Jan 11 2010 7:35 AM

Althea

Thanks for the smile this morning.  The white bulldog makes my heart smile....I have had 2 bulldogs and they are the best pet I have ever had.  Never realized just how loving and gentle bulldogs are until I had one.....  Now my little Pancho is the light of my life because I can no longer handle the weight of a bigger dog.  Pancho may weigh 5 lbs and is always curled up on my lap or curled around my neck like a kitty.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,459
Points 243,912
Thea replied on Mon, Jan 11 2010 7:42 AM

Nana - that is great - i spent all day yesterday in SL and thought I needed to spend some time catching up here... have a doctor's appointment this afternoon - maybe some answer???  who knows but at least I rode a motorcycle yesterday - crashed into buildings and didn't hurt a thing...lol

Big smiles for 2010!  it is going to be a good year!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 362
Points 8,312

Thanks, Althea, for this precious group of pictures to start my Monday morning!  I love them!  I've started a new habit for January.  I must work on my bookkeeping for the farm and get 2009 wrapped up in the mornings and then I can quilt all afternoon!  I'm working on the Sylvia quilt blocks and having a great time.  Not sure when I'll get caught up!  I got 14 done last week so maybe I'll get there eventually.   Trouble is this week I have alot of extra things in my schedule, starting tomorrow by taking a friend to the Dr. 50 miles away.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,459
Points 243,912
Thea replied on Mon, Jan 11 2010 8:26 AM

Tattinglady - I am so glad that you are organizing yourself - i try hard but it falls to the side after a few weeks... that is okay though as I start over again...lol

the SBS group will be there when you have time and it isn't going any place.  I am glad you are doing that quilt - I am far far behind on that one - had some other projects that needed to get done and now for the moment I am relegated to my chair but I will be back at it soon.  I did get my blue pieces cut out for my blue DJ and am hoping that my shoulder lets me sew on it - maybe while waiting in the doctor's waiting room today...

We will get caught up one of these days - or it not - we will try!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Mon, Jan 11 2010 8:31 AM

Althea

You will get there really soon,  I know you will.  You are not one to let things keep you down for long.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 448
Points 5,660
CJ Hines replied on Mon, Jan 11 2010 8:46 AM

Thank you for giving me a smile on this cold morning!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,561
Points 139,563
Stephanie replied on Mon, Jan 11 2010 9:01 AM

Thea, God Bless you too. Thank you for sharing this, I love the little hamsters dangling from the tree to give the flower to the one on the branch. Talk about going out on a limb to make someone happy! LOL  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,418
Points 415,784
gini replied on Mon, Jan 11 2010 10:26 AM

thea, thanks so much for the smiles of the day.    hoping your feeling better.  gini

gini in north idaho

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 205
Points 3,475
Tink922 replied on Mon, Jan 11 2010 10:50 AM

Thanks for posting the pics, Thea. They brought a smile to my face and melted my heart on this cold, grey day!

North Central Ohio

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 281
Points 5,145
Maria replied on Mon, Jan 11 2010 11:06 AM

Thea thank you for the pictures they were great, but more importantly thank you for the wishes and prayers. We all want the best for each other and although we may not always stop in to say something we are reading in the background. May God continue to Bless each and everyone of us throughout the year to come, may we also make as many quilts as our bodies allow. Many Hugs and Best wishes to all my quilting friends both new and old.

Maria

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Mon, Jan 11 2010 11:07 AM

Maria:

Thea thank you for the pictures they were great, but more importantly thank you for the wishes and prayers. We all want the best for each other and although we may not always stop in to say something we are reading in the background. May God continue to Bless each and everyone of us throughout the year to come, may we also make as many quilts as our bodies allow. Many Hugs and Best wishes to all my quilting friends both new and old.

Maria

Maria

That is so sweet....thanks.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,451
Points 176,373
Marie replied on Mon, Jan 11 2010 12:16 PM

Thea, thank you for the many smiles and good wishes!  And here they come back to you and to all our friends at QCA.  I feel the same as you do.  Since August 2009 when I joined, many things in my life have been so much better so I add my thanks to all.

Love and hugs,

Marie

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,451
Points 176,373
Marie replied on Mon, Jan 11 2010 12:18 PM

Maria, that was lovely, thank you and back to you.

Marie

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,445
Points 94,185

Thanks, Thea. I had seen most of those before, but they still make me smile. Maybe we could add one last wish, although I don't have a picture for it:

May you always have and share a positive attitude. :-)

Gillette, WY

Page 1 of 3 (31 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use