Top 10 Posters

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 25 Replies | 5 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 16
Points 410

Hi Gini,

I know I will enjoy being part of this club.  Everyone seems so friendly and I have so much to learn about quilting.  Sorry I did not reply sooner, there was a problem with me getting into the sight.  Have a great day quilting.

Diana

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 16
Points 410

Hi Sheri,

I know I will have a great time here since I enjoy making new friends and I love to quilt.  There was a problem with my site so sorry I did not get back to you sooner.

Have a great day.   Diana

Not Ranked
Posts 16
Points 410

Hi,

Thanks for such a great welcome.  I could not get into my site because of a problem, so I am late getting back to you.  I see you are from Millbury, Ma.  I am not familiar with that town or city in Ma,  however I have a son who lives in Boston.  We are leaving next Tuesday to visit him for about a week.  I hope the weather is great and I am so looking forward to seeing the fall leaves.  I hope you have a great day.  If you get to quilt I know it will be.

Diana

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 16
Points 410

Thanks Kris,

I am so glad to be a part of such a great group.  By the way, I love the cat picture!  Have a great day quilting. 

Diana

Not Ranked
Posts 16
Points 410

Thanks Barbara,

I would have replied sooner but there was a mix up on my site.  I have already found everyone here so nice and I am really glad to have found a place for my quilting questions.  I hope you have a fun day quilting.

Diana

Not Ranked
Posts 16
Points 410

Hi Tina,

Thanks for the welcome.  I am looking forward to being part of this big family.  

Diana

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Fri, Sep 28 2012 1:13 PM

Diana

Don't worry about it.  We have all been having problems getting onto the site lately.  There is problems with the server that they have been working on for awhile now.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,130
Points 14,600
Dawn replied on Fri, Sep 28 2012 1:30 PM

Welcome Diana!  As you have already found out, this site is full of fantastic people!  I love reading the posts and seeing all the quilts!  You will find very helpful, nice people here!  Enjoy!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,388
Points 175,308
Marie replied on Fri, Sep 28 2012 2:10 PM

Hi Diana,  Millbury is about 45 minutes west of Boston near Worcester, unfortunately I don't drive to Boston, too scary for me.  When my son went to BU my DH used to drive us in to visit him and he didn't like it either, rubbed off on me, I'm afraid.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,750
Points 364,907
Kris replied on Fri, Sep 28 2012 3:39 PM

dickdiana68:
Thanks Kris,

I am so glad to be a part of such a great group.  By the way, I love the cat picture!  Have a great day quilting. 

Diana

Thanks.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,537
Points 21,100

Welcome to the club Diana.

Margaret

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use