Top 10 Posters

Sorry, problem with your last request!!!

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 9 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 1
Points 80
kittycatclem Posted: Wed, Sep 19 2012 11:54 AM

I have been trying to look at Easy Quilt digital issues and cannot get anything but the above message!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Wed, Sep 19 2012 12:12 PM

This is the only link I have been able to open today. Ridiculous. And, we pay money for this? If you can't use the benefits of the membership, what is the value of it really?

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,448
Points 176,343
Marie replied on Wed, Sep 19 2012 12:20 PM

Hi Kitty, I am also getting this message all morning up until now at 1:06 pm.  I wish they would fix this problem.  IMHO, maybe it's time to have an outside firm have a look at this, it's been going on much too long.  I'm a big fan of this site and won't quit it but it's very very frustrating.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,448
Points 176,343
Marie replied on Wed, Sep 19 2012 1:05 PM

Knocked me off again after my last message witch was about 45 min. ago.  Let's see what happens now.

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,810
Points 43,674
Eileen replied on Thu, Sep 20 2012 8:29 AM

I got that message yesterday, too, once I was able to get to the login page & log in. 

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 5
Points 130

Well, it is now Sept. 29, and I have not seen a digital issue of Easy Quilts in two months... I get the paper subscription too, but I am paying for the digital and should be able to access it....

Somebody please fix your issues.... or hire someone who can handle the huge demand for your website...

pam stayner

Sloughhouse Ca

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 458
Points 9,535
I too have been having problems, and it seems like it's only getting worse! In fact, I posted a long message a week and half ago, thinking someone from QCA would see it, but nobody did. Only 5 members commented as well! Hhmmmm! Guess nobody was having problems back then.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

This is really getting frustrating.  If I am not mistaken, they have an outside webmaster.  You would think they would try to find a more reliable firm to handle the site considering how many of us are making comments about the error messages, the speed and comments not posting. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

Just looked at the bottom of the main page and saw there were something like 300 guests and over 100 members online.  i know that is a lot of folks but come on --- I don't have these kinds of problems with my e-mail or on Facebook and I know those sites are a whole lot busier.  . 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 10:09 PM

Maybe if we all start demanding our money back, they'll take this problem more seriously...

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use