Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 8 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 458
Points 9,535
chicagosinger Posted: Wed, Sep 19 2012 11:04 AM
I've been trying to get into this site since 7am this am. First I got 'error' messages. I tried every link possible, but couldn't get in. Now that I'm in, half the site, including my dashboard is down, meaning I can't get into those either. I've noticed an increasing amount of times where I've had problems logging on, going to forums, posting and getting into my dashboard! I realize that your techs must be constantly working to keep this site problem free, but I think it's time your techs go through this with a fine tooth comb and find out whats causing all of the issues. I'm sure I'm not the only having problems, either. I also think it'd be a good idea if others would post the problems they've experienced with this site, tech wise. I'm sure it'd be helpful to the techs if you could give as much info as possible, such as time and day problem occured, what task were they trying to do and exactly what showed up on their computer screen when their task failed (error message, etc...) I don't want to complain but it is getting increasingly difficult to navigate this site and enjoy all it has to offer, because of these problems. Thanks!

• | Post Points: 50
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 605
Points 14,486
Tammy replied on Wed, Sep 19 2012 1:16 PM

chicagosinger:
I've been trying to get into this site since 7am this am. First I got 'error' messages.

I had the same problem this morning.  Apparently it has been corrected.  Maybe it had to do with all the storm east of us and the power outages.  Glad we can get on again!!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,368
Points 19,465
safrmaz replied on Wed, Sep 19 2012 2:33 PM

Same problem for me.  Very frustrating!  I have lost interest and don't try to log on as often as before.  Even so, though it's infrequent, I still find that I can't always get the site to come up.  Wish I hadn't spent the money to renew the premium membership.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Sep 19 2012 4:05 PM

Good afternoon, been a ruff day for getting on today. I hope it is because the media group is trying to fix the issues.  It can be kinda frustating now as we have alot of stuff going on here , I know its a tuff issue but a kind word would be helpful .. thanks   oh we got alot of junk in the blogs as well .

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10
DjM replied on Wed, Sep 19 2012 5:20 PM

I have all kinds of problems on getting logged in  then went to  the link to enter for the iron giveaway and all I get is an error

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,809
Points 43,669
Eileen replied on Thu, Sep 20 2012 8:26 AM

I could not even get the login screen to come up most of the day & when I did, I got error messages several times before it let me in.  Once I got in, I could see the list of message boards but could not get into any of the pages to read them.  Glad I could get in this morning!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,333
Points 20,025

Ditto.  I had a period of about 6 hours yesterday, when I couldn't do anything at all on the site.  Got error messages every time I tried. 

Raleigh, NC

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 458
Points 9,535
Thanks everyone for your posts! I feel it important to state to QCA that I did not post this with the intention of 'complaining', so much as it was my desire to collect as much info for QCA and to give their techs a clear idea of what the problems are. Thank you all for your info helping supply QCA this info. We are not here to whine. We just want you to know that there seems to be a growing problem with this site that needs to be addressed before it affects your subscriptions. This is a great site and we know that you work very hard at keeping this the high quality club that it is! Just....please....look into these issues so that we can all enjoy this great site with all it has to offer!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 9
Points 110
Hades replied on Thu, Oct 11 2012 1:16 PM

haven't been here for ages as forgot password, but miraculously just now have managed,do hope this access continues.

did have email telling me how not to be notified of each reply to my posts but can't find it, am pretty useless anyway but been sick for a while.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use