Quilts for Chicago area Half-way House

Page 3 of 3 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 34 Replies | 5 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 458
Points 9,535
No worries Annie! I PM'd you my info! Thanx VERY much!!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 736
Points 18,435

chicagosinger:
I'm not great at doing backing, but practice makes perfect right? Also, if you send it to me to quilt, I'll be tying it. If that's ok, go ahead and send everything, as is, to me. Did you find the time to make a matching pillowcase? If not, that's fine. If you can then send me matching fabric, I'll do it. They're very easy to do. It only takes me a couple hours to do one. If there's not enough fabric, don't worry about it, then. Thanks Belfrybat, I REALLY appreciate your help!!!

OK - I'll send it to you tomorrow. There are two matching pillowcases as the sheets I used each came with one. BTW, I have a "pattern" (actually a method) that only takes 30 minutes to make a pillowcase. Since I go through pillow cases quicker than sheets I learned to make them years ago. Also, thrift stores often have pillowcases around here for 25 - 50 cents each. 

Brigit-Carol

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 458
Points 9,535
Thanks Belfrybay, I'll let you know when I get it. Thanx again!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 736
Points 18,435

USPS shows the quilt top was delivered on Tuesday.  Did you get it?  If not I need to start a search with them to find out where it got left. 

Brigit-Carol

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 458
Points 9,535
Sorry Belfrybat! I got it Tuesday but my PC has been down all week until today. Went directly to my messages then to this thread. The top looks great will let you know when I've finished it. Thank you VERY MUCH!

• | Post Points: 5
Page 3 of 3 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use