Payment processing error

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 60
Carol Kinross Posted: Mon, Sep 17 2012 6:08 PM

Could you please resolve this problem. I have tried on several occasions now to renew my subscription with no luck. The payment error comes up saying my card number does not match my address! I have spoken to my bank and they could see the attempts to process the payment and they tell me it is a terminal problem of yours. Could you please advise.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,721
Points 436,905
Nana replied on Mon, Sep 17 2012 6:18 PM

Carol

Call customer service tomorrow at 888-253-0203.  They will be happy to help you.   Sorry that you are having problems.   QCA has been having some computer issues lately and technical support is trying to fix the problem.

Vinton, Virginia

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 60

As I live in Australia and calling may be problematic, perhaps someone can email when the computer issues are resolved and I will try again. Hopefully this will be before the 20th when the current offer expires.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,476
Points 244,297
Thea replied on Mon, Sep 17 2012 8:41 PM

Carol, Maybe one of us can call for you - Do you have Skype where you are?  I talk to Scooter down there on Skype... I will call customer service tomorrow and ask them to look into your situation.  They should be able to do something so you don't have to call from Australia.

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 60

Thank you Thea and Nana, I actually thought when I sent the first post that it was to Customer Service and not to kind folk as yourselves. I admit I was frustrated  because as I knew my card was okay, I was concerned that it had been used fraudently and so called the credit card hotline number who put a temporary hold on the card for me until normal bank business hours here when they could see the usage history on the card. Then I had to wait and call the bank, who looked into the problem for me and identified it was a terminal problem at QCA, then I had to have the hold on my card lifted.......etc, etc. I will just wait until tomorrow morning (our time) and try again. Hopefully it will be resolved by then. I do have Skype but, due to work commitments, I am a little hard to contact from the States during your business hours. Kind regards to you both.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,721
Points 436,905
Nana replied on Tue, Sep 18 2012 6:43 AM

Carol

I am sorry.  I didn't realize that you live so far away.   The only thing I can tell you at this time is to periodically keep trying.  It seems that some days the computer system works fine and others not so fine.  I hope that you will be able to join us soon.  We have several Aussie members.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use