rated by 0 users
This post has 26 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,940
Points 125,340

Nana:

Judy

If she can quilt anything like you than she has some masterpieces.

Oh goodness, Nana, you make me blush. My sister used to hand quilt. Now she's attempting machine quilting. I'm trying to talk her into getting a mid arm quilting machine. I would visit her more often of she did! LOL (we live 300 miles apart). Not sure how often she will post but, bossy lady that I am, I got her all set up during our visit yesterday. We are now on our way home after over a week on the Oregon coast. 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Mon, Sep 17 2012 10:30 AM

Hi Judy, welcome to QCA!  There are a lot of very sweet and helpful people on here that you will grow to love just like a sister (bossy or not...lol) - quilty sisters!  Please do jump in and join us - and we do love to see pictures of each other's work. 

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 704
Points 11,580
Bev replied on Mon, Sep 17 2012 10:43 AM

Hello Linda, and welcome to this wonderful group!

When it comes to sisters being bossy could be a good thing,It shows they care. Being older than my sister I use to be the bossy one but now I find it funny that she seems to fill those shoes.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your quilts and your posts to this site.

from TN

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,117
Points 29,755
Ramona replied on Mon, Sep 17 2012 11:21 AM

Welcome Linda!

Look forward to seeing your project pictures.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,484
Points 43,625
Vivian replied on Mon, Sep 17 2012 12:38 PM

Wow!!! You got the welcome mat!!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,703
Points 179,728
Marie replied on Mon, Sep 17 2012 2:31 PM

Welcome Linda, Judy puts out some wonderful quilts, can't wait to see yours as well.  I just love when sisters get into it, shows how much they love one another.  Hope we see you here often.

Millbury, MA

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,537
Points 21,100

Welcome to the group Linda.

Margaret

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,048
Points 369,207
Kris replied on Mon, Sep 17 2012 9:46 PM

Welcome Linda.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,422
Points 23,795
Maggie replied on Mon, Sep 17 2012 9:54 PM

VVelcome Linda.  You don't have to post a lot but pretty soon you won't be able to stand not knowing what is happening with everyone and we'll want to know what is happening with you.  : - )

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Sep 17 2012 10:11 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:
Not sure how often she will post but, bossy lady that I am, I got her all set up during our visit yesterday.

So I gather your sister lives in Oregon, Judy.  As much as you enjoyed the coast, I'd think you'd want to visit all the time, mid-arm or not.  Are you going to help her find her way back to this thread so she can see all the nice welcomes she received?

Linda - glad to have you with us!  Maybe you can come to the Leavenworth retreat next year.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Sep 17 2012 10:11 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:
Not sure how often she will post but, bossy lady that I am, I got her all set up during our visit yesterday.

So I gather your sister lives in Oregon, Judy.  As much as you enjoyed the coast, I'd think you'd want to visit all the time, mid-arm or not.  Are you going to help her find her way back to this thread so she can see all the nice welcomes she received?

Linda - glad to have you with us!  Maybe you can come to the Leavenworth retreat next year.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,940
Points 125,340

MNnancy:
So I gather your sister lives in Oregon, Judy.

No, she lives in Vancouver, WA just across the river from Portland.  I've nudged her a bit today about checking in on QCA and, who knows, maybe she will.  

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use