Page 28 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 24 25 26 27 28 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 414 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,195
Nana replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 11:12 AM

Santa picked up my package today and it is headed westward.   Of course I live pretty far east so that could be about anywhere...LOL>    Watch for the big brown truck to deliver a special package for Santa.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,224
Points 16,470
Susan replied on Tue, Dec 11 2012 8:15 PM

I sent my box out last Wednesday the 5th of Dec and have not heard from my giftee. Im concerned as to weather she has received it yet. I did not put tracking on it. If you have received it, " Please" let me know.  Thanks,   Susan

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Karla, I am so glad to see your post. I was worried all weekend not seeing it in the other discussions. I had sew very much fun doing the personal gifts and hope you are planning fun appliques with all the bits and pieces, fats and jelly strips. You have that shoe baggie to travel your favorite slippers, so they will be at hand wherever your feet hit the peddle...LOL I truly enjoyed the sewing and shopping for my favorite notions and a few new goodies just for you. (I bought my first pair of gloves this year.)
I had so much fun again this year, can hardly wait until next time.

Have a glass of wine for me,
Happy Birthday! Merry Christmas! & Happy New Year!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,679
Points 248,642
Thea replied on Tue, Dec 11 2012 10:18 PM

If everyone could check the list at the front of Secret Santa Packages ... pictures if you want to... 

could you please check the list I have put there - some members have contacted me about receiving packages and I have marked them off the list - other names I have no idea about - if you know anything or if you have rec'd yours and I don't have you marked rec'd - please contact me.  

I do not want anyone who participated in the SS program this year to miss out.

Thank you so much for making this such an easy program to run... now we hope for a very smooth ending...

Merry Christmas and a HO HO HO...teehee

Not Ranked
Posts 7
Points 100
LQJonsson replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 10:12 AM

Thank you SS Weigt for my gifts. I love everything I received. Thank you for your thoughtfulness in picking out just the right gifts!

:) Lena Jonsson

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Lena, your SS did good. It looks like a lot of fun.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,035
Points 19,865

Lena - Glad you received.  I was late in mailing and rushed out on Sat. to get to you.  Hope you enjoy everything and I'm sorry I forgot the card :(

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 64
Points 2,085
Caryl replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 3:31 PM

Ms MoomMist,

I was looking at some Dec. mail and saw the pics of your kids with Santa.  What is the breed?  They look so lovely in their coats.  I have a Carin Terrier and she'd go crazy dressing her.  She even hates the bows the groomer puts in her hair and the scarf around her neck. 

Want to thank you here for the SS box of goodies.  They are a great addition to my work space.  I posted a pic in the Fabric Swap area, but here's another here.

Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year ...Caryl in Buda TX

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

Caryl:

Ms MoomMist,

I was looking at some Dec. mail and saw the pics of your kids with Santa.  What is the breed?  They look so lovely in their coats.  I have a Carin Terrier and she'd go crazy dressing her.  She even hates the bows the groomer puts in her hair and the scarf around her neck. 

Want to thank you here for the SS box of goodies.  They are a great addition to my work space.  I posted a pic in the Fabric Swap area, but here's another here.

Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year ...Caryl in Buda TX

Just clearing out some of my mail and came across this, so sorry Caryl that I didn't see it sooner. You are very welcome.

My fur babies are West Highland White Terriers.. Kerri Pearl is the girl bd - 2/8/2005 & The Rocket bd - 2-18-2005... the girl is the one in the orange. They really don't care what we do to them as long as they can be with us. We usually don't fuss with them, but it was raining and I wanted them to use their rain gear at least once. lol.

We love them dearly and with their newly adopted sister, Ms Boots, a gray tabby we have quite a family now.

xoxoxo,

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 56
Points 680
Tina replied on Wed, Jan 2 2013 11:53 AM

So sorry about being super late!  Thank you so much Santa!  I'll post pics once I figure out how to import them.

XOXOXO

Page 28 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 24 25 26 27 28 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use