Not Ranked
Posts 52
Points 415
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 5:27 PM

Frannye,  WOW what  beautiful gift 's you got . I can see why you are so excited .Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,416
Points 47,255
Angele replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 6:22 PM

Thèse SS presents are just wonderful. Everyone being so thoughtful!  Oh happy happy joy joy!

Angèle  from NWO

• | Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 398
Points 4,920
Jean replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 7:07 PM

Frannye, So glad you liked everything.  I was so nervous in doing this, but I totally enjoyed it.  Merry Christmas!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,587
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 7:21 PM

My SS package from Caryl Anne arrived today also.  Thank you Caryl Anne, everything is wonderful.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,766
Points 67,095
Bonita replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 7:30 PM

Oh good, folks are getting and posting their goodies so now I can post mine from Tammy Cummins. Tammy I just love everything. Great fall panel, handmade hot pad, so very pretty,sewing machine pin cushion,cute basket,cute ornaments,assorted notions, a frogger, I needed a new one,pretty beads and beautiful fat quarters. Thank you so much Tammy and I'm sorry you had to wait for me to post a picture.  Have a very Merry Christmas.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430

How fabulous!!! You guys are so clever!  I don't feel like I did a stellar job for my SS now :((( I am taking notes for next year and I will be shopping a little here and there along the way. 

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,560
Points 23,665
Susie replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 7:52 PM

ARGHHH!!!  My check was late so I didn't get my package mailed out Wednesday.  I was going to go today (my check came in yesterday.)  BUT!  My son took my car and won't be home until tomorrow.

Darn it anyway...this fall has been a serious challenge for me.  I have my items wrapped and ready to go, I just need to get to the post office to get it shipped out.  In checking the delivery time, it should take about 7 days, so it won't be late, but it is delayed.  I am sooooo sorry to my SS giftee!  I hope that what I am sending will make it worth the wait.

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

Bonita:

Oh good, folks are getting and posting their goodies so now I can post mine from Tammy Cummins. Tammy I just love everything. Great fall panel, handmade hot pad, so very pretty,sewing machine pin cushion,cute basket,cute ornaments,assorted notions, a frogger, I needed a new one,pretty beads and beautiful fat quarters. Thank you so much Tammy and I'm sorry you had to wait for me to post a picture.  Have a very Merry Christmas.

All these are so super, but I must say I received the best and most super Christmas box ever. Mine came in the post yesterday while we were attending a "Doggie Visit Santa" event for Animal Rescue Picture to follow... My friend stopped by before we got home and brought in the mail so nothing got wet.

Thank you Bonita!!! Your gifts were spectacularly awesome:

A wonderful table runner and lots of useful notions and a wonderful Appliqué Book by Pat Sloan (one of my very favorite designers). I didn't get the pet treats in the picture because the pets had already confiscated them lol! The handmade Christmas Card is fabulous, Bonita, thank you so very much!

Look also, Bonita wrapped each and every package. You are a super Santa!

xoxoxo,

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

Here are the kids visiting Santa yesterday. They are wearing their new reflective Rain coats!

We attended with Kori's mom and she said she has a job for me and that is to make Dog Clothes... and I keep telling her that I'm retired! lol!

No I did not make the raincoats... I ordered them from a rescue pet site online.

xoxoxo

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,454
Points 176,433
Marie replied on Sun, Dec 9 2012 1:07 PM

MM, the kids look so cute in their raincoats!  Is that a male Santa?  Looks like I might've wanted to sit on his lap.  :  )

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,766
Points 67,095
Bonita replied on Sun, Dec 9 2012 1:29 PM

MMM, thanks for letting me know the box arrived ok. Glad you liked it, it was fun to try and guess just what you might like.

The picture of the doggies is so cute in their rain gear.

Have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

Marie:

MM, the kids look so cute in their raincoats!  Is that a male Santa?  Looks like I might've wanted to sit on his lap.  :  )

LOL, Marie, I don't think you would really want to sit on his lap... he was about 16 years old. One of the volunteer's son.. Next year The gentleman with the real beard my DH has been drafted to be Santa for the event and he is already getting gitty! It is one of his life aspirations. LOL

thanks the kids didn't mind their raincoats at all.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430

Just checked tracking on my package, and it is enroute to it's destination!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Mon, Dec 10 2012 11:11 AM

I received my Santa package on Saturday but everything was so hectic that I waited until last night to open it.   It was a wonderful surprise.  I will post a pic later today.

Thanks Billy....and it was even more special to me knowing that you thought of me while dealing with the aftermath of Sandy.  I love everything that you sent.  You are a special person and I will say special prayers for everything to get back to normal for you.

Vinton, Virginia

Page 27 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 24 25 26 27 28 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use