Page 26 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 24 25 26 27 28 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 414 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 398
Points 4,920
Jean replied on Wed, Dec 5 2012 2:37 PM

Santa has stopped by and has my SS box.  As with everyone else's, mine is also going north!!!!  It should arrive by the week-end.  This has been so much fun.  Look forward to joining in again next year.  Now I'll be able to plan all year long.  Thanks Thea for organizing this group.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430

Ms MoomMist:

Oh my Brandy, I never even thought about wrapping anything. I just put some tissue paper into a nice plastic container and put all the fun stuff into the container, put it into another cardboard box labeled it and off it went... what fun!

Maybe I'll wrap next year!

xoxoxo,

I wanted to wrap each thing, but I just didn't have time. I am going to start buying things from the beginning of the year so that this doesn't happen again. Something worse...I forgot what I printed to put in the box, so I will have to mail that off tomorrow. It may get there before the package, but I want her to have it anyway. I will do this again next year, but I will do it a completely different way. Slow and steady wins the race. Perhaps I will start a quilt for my SS next year in January! 

Much.ove to you all. My box is in the post!

Brandy

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

I mailed my Secret Santa gift off last Saturday.  I hope my secret friend loves all I sent.  I insured  the package and sent it with delivery confirmation.  I haven't heard from her yet, but I am sure when she gets it, I will hear from her.  Hopefully I will hear something soon.  I could look it up online to see if it got there, but I will wait another day or two first.

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Thu, Dec 6 2012 8:17 PM

Karen, if you sent it almost a week ago, and it is NOT going out of the U.S. I would check on it right away. If you got tracking, see where it is now.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,292
Points 45,710
Angele replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 7:04 AM

I didn't wrap my SS either! I wish I would have thought of putting it in plastic though!  That is something I will keep in mind for next year.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,093
Points 14,135
Dawn replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 7:19 AM

Frances,

So very sorry about the loss of your Mum.  Please know I am praying for you and your family. 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,473
Points 47,580
Frances replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 1:02 PM

Dawn:

Frances,

So very sorry about the loss of your Mum.  Please know I am praying for you and your family. 

Thank you Dawn, Everyones been so kind and the prayers help so much.

Lots of love

Francesxx

Not Ranked
Posts 52
Points 415
FRANNYE replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 2:30 PM

MY DEAR SS; JEAN,

YOU WENT WELL ABOVE MY EXPECTATIONS! WOW! YOU MADE MY WHOLE WINTER BRIGHTER. I CAN ONLY SAY I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW YOU FILLED MY CHRISTMAS BOX SO FULL! THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I WILL POST PICTURES AS SOON AS EVERYONE HAS RECEIVED THEIR SS PACKAGES. (I DON'T WANT THEM TO BE JEALOUS). I REALLY AM IN AW THAT YOU PUT SO MUCH THOUGHT INTO THE GIFTS, IT'S LIKE YOU KNEW ME.

MARRY CHRISTMAS,

FRANNYE

Not Ranked
Posts 52
Points 415
FRANNYE replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 2:33 PM

SORRY --- MERRY CHRISTMAS --- SEE HOW EXCITED I AM.  AND TO MY SS THAT IS GOING SOUTHWEST PLEASE KNOW THAT WHEN I POSTED YOUR SS ON DECEMBER 5TH THE AGENT AT THE POST OFFICE SAID TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY ARRIVAL ... 

MERRY CHRISTMAS

FRANNYE

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 645
Points 16,310

My package arrived today from Karla.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!  I think she gets the prize for stuffing so much into one medium flat rate box.  AND she hit on every gourmet delight I love:  lemon drops, chocolate and flavoured coffee!  Plus a whole bunch of other things.  I'm in a pickle trying to decide whether to open the wrapped items now or wait until Christmas!  What a delightful dilemma. 

Brigit-Carol

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 439
Points 6,810

My Secret Santa package arrived safely. What a wonderful surprise. Loved everything The Snowmen placemats and napkins,Twister book Needle Threader, Seam ripper, Love all the Fat Quarters, Lovely Notecard packet. Also enclosed a Beautiful Christmas card.    THANK YOU  THANK YOU  Penny WYO . By the way placemats go great with my set of Snowmen Dinnerware.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,162
Points 15,470
Susan replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 4:14 PM

Karen,           I posted in the other thread "packages away",that I received the box on Tuesday. Will post picture when DS is home as I do not know how to do that. Just computer illiterate is all.   Susan

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 344
Points 5,990

You are very welcome Pat Badder.  I wish you a very joyous Christmas and hope you enjoy your goodies.  I had alot of fun making those placemats; gave me some ideas for my household.  Merry Christmas from the cold country.

Penny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 5:00 PM

What wondrous goodies Santa is bringing to everyone .

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 5:19 PM

My SS's gift was delivered to her PORCH!! this aft. I sure hope she will be home this evening, and it does NOT get stolen. I should have had it signed for but, didn't even think about it. Oh, well. Only time will tell. But, I bet you money, I will hold my breath.

Sukochi

Page 26 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 24 25 26 27 28 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use