Top 10 Posters

Secret Santa - 2012

Page 25 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 23 24 25 26 27 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 414 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Oh, Thea, that is such a nice gesture, hopefully, none will feel the need to contact you. I would like to remind anyone that is overwhelmed; we we are a loving group; we need nothing, therefore if you are my SS and don't have a contribution for any reason a card will suffice me. Love to all and Happy Shipping date. Ouch Pat (from Canada)
 Just another design from Emb Lib.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,367
Points 37,265
Linda replied on Tue, Dec 4 2012 3:40 PM

Candis:

Frances, I did not know your Mom passed. I am so very sorry!  I am sure all of us understand! Bless you sweet lady....

Frances, so sorry to hear about your Mom. May God bless you and give you peace during your time of sorrow. Hugs. Linda

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,838
Points 366,217
Kris replied on Tue, Dec 4 2012 4:11 PM

Thea:
Okay folks - I am glad that you are getting ready to send the boxes out but the date is 5 December - that is the posting date - I truly hope that you can keep with that date as some will be feeling bad as they are waiting to post -

Arrgh! Still waiting for one more item in the mail. Don't feel left out if you don't have a box from Kris...it's coming. BTW, nothing is gift wrapped so if you want to wait for the big day, don't open it. (I know you won't last that long LOL).

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

DH took mine to the post office this morning. I was afraid I wouldn't make it. Sure hopes my kiddy likes it and that I wasn't too skimmy... I always worry about that.

Merry Christmas all!

xoxoxo,

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 3
Points 210

This was my 1st and it was fun.

I actually had to do it 2 times.

1st time I made small piece and then shopped for items. I got them all wrapped and packed ready to ship. Then Sandy hit and I watched my sewing room float away,

So I got to shop again.

2nd time I kept everything on the main floor of the house nothing in the basement and yes I am rebuilding my new sewing room.

You have to have a good outlook and look for the good in everything no matter how bad it is.

I had just finished building the room and the hurricane took it all away, but that gave me a chance to change a few things I didn't like.

Billy

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Tue, Dec 4 2012 4:33 PM

Billy how sad. Thoughts and prays coming your way. God is good and will help you restore.

Santa Baby will be heading to the UPS store tomorrow. I got the biggest box at the P.O. but, alas, it was not big enough. So, UPS gets my biz!

Hope this pleases......oops, can't say.. I sure did my very best to make you squeal with joy. Merry, Merry!

;-D

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,334
Points 20,045

Billy, I'm so sorry.  How nice of you to go shopping AGAIN after that kind of devastation.  Whoever gets your gift should feel extra special.

Raleigh, NC

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,838
Points 366,217
Kris replied on Tue, Dec 4 2012 7:51 PM

Bill e Bear:
You have to have a good outlook and look for the good in everything no matter how bad it is.

Billy,

what a great attitude to have. I'm sorry you lost so much during the storm. God bless you.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 398
Points 4,920
Jean replied on Tue, Dec 4 2012 9:01 PM

To the post office tomorrow to send mine off.  First time doing this and it certainly was fun.  Hope my SS enjoys the box of goodies as much as I did getting it together.  

Billy, so sorry to hear about your loss.  You really are a trooper to go out again and replace your gifts.

Frances, sorry to hear about your mom.  May all your memories be good.

Look forward to seeing all the gifts everyone gets.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,451
Points 176,373
Marie replied on Tue, Dec 4 2012 10:05 PM

Wow Billy, you certainly have had your share, prayers coming your way that only good things happen to you from now on.  God Bless.  Sending hugs from this old lady.  

Millbury, MA

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430

Dearest SS - As today has dawned, I realize that I didn't wrap anything.  I hope you will forgive me.  Time slipped away as it is oft known to.  This is my first SS exchange, so I hope I was able to bring a few smiles and a bit of ooh-ing and aaaah-ing - in pleasant ways of course.  

Your box is here with me, dearest SS.  It will be posted on my lunch break (when the Post Office is actually open!) and I will post again when it has been posted (to keep me on task, of course).  

Happy Mailing Day to all you who are mailing!  <3

Brandy

• | Post Points: 35
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 346
Points 6,015

Got mine in the mail Monday; should be there Friday or this coming Monday.  Hope the joy will help the healing and make it a little easier (hint, hint).  Had a lot of fun; always enjoy doing for other people, especially secrets.

Penny

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 681
Points 17,090

My package is on it's way North.  That is not exactly giving anything away except that Carylanne is not the recipient!

Now the waiting and anticipation begins.

Brigit-Carol

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 168
Points 3,875
Gerie replied on Wed, Dec 5 2012 10:49 AM

After having a lot of computer and sewingmachinetrouble, I finally found some time to login again. For next year, I know some things I will do differently next year. I will wrap the gifts, instead of the box, and I will put everything in a plastic bag in the box and I will add a christmascard. I did add a letter, but the christmascard wasn't on my mind yet. today I received my package, so I assume my mailed package should arrive any day now, if it hasn't arrived already. I hope so. Zsofia, Thank you so much. I opened the box, but not all of the presents yet. I thought I'd do both, open the box now and keep presents wrapped till Christmas. The package arrived on december 5th, so that is Sinterklaas. How wonderful is that? I really hope my recipient is as pleased as I am.

Gerie.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

Brandy:

Dearest SS - As today has dawned, I realize that I didn't wrap anything.  I hope you will forgive me.  Time slipped away as it is oft known to.  This is my first SS exchange, so I hope I was able to bring a few smiles and a bit of ooh-ing and aaaah-ing - in pleasant ways of course.  

Your box is here with me, dearest SS.  It will be posted on my lunch break (when the Post Office is actually open!) and I will post again when it has been posted (to keep me on task, of course).  

Happy Mailing Day to all you who are mailing!  <3

Brandy

Oh my Brandy, I never even thought about wrapping anything. I just put some tissue paper into a nice plastic container and put all the fun stuff into the container, put it into another cardboard box labeled it and off it went... what fun!

Maybe I'll wrap next year!

xoxoxo,

• | Post Points: 35
Page 25 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 23 24 25 26 27 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use