Top 10 Posters

Secret Santa - 2012

Page 24 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 22 23 24 25 26 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 414 Replies | 31 Followers

replied on Mon, Dec 3 2012 1:25 PM

Caryl Anne:

Hi Frances, you are not late we post on Wednesday this week. the ones who have received or sent had circumstances where they needed to post earlier, and those over seas international posted early. God Bless you in you time of sorrow. (((Hugs)))

Frances is over seas, But we will still understand! The ones that already posted early from overseas seem to be arriving early, so who knows may not be tardy at all!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,520
Points 48,330
Frances replied on Mon, Dec 3 2012 2:33 PM

Candis,

Thank you so much.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,520
Points 48,330
Frances replied on Mon, Dec 3 2012 2:36 PM

Hi Caryl Anne,

Yep Candis is right im one of those nuttters from across the pond in England joined here in January and its the best thing ive ever done.

Thank you for your kind words.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 703
Points 11,570
Bev replied on Mon, Dec 3 2012 4:19 PM

Hey Frances, I am sorry to hear about your Mum and hope that you are doing okay. Please don't worry about the SS and take care of yourself. 

from TN

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 735
Points 18,400

My box is packed, address label run off and affixed.  Now just waiting until Wednesday to post.  I had a difficult time fitting everything into the box so hope it doesn't burst at the seams on the way north!

Brigit-Carol

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

headed to the post office this evening all ready to go up north.. Belfrybat, it's easy for us to say  northbound  & not give anything away.. love being in the 80's today deep in So. Texas. my package is swollen as well, can't wait to see if my recipient likes what I've made.

anothe design from EMB LIB

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Francis, I did not say anything about your Mum because that was yours to share. But do not worry about getting out late. I sent mine early and you got it just when you were suppose to. so your recipient will get there just when they should. Have a good day my friend!

MelodyP

replied on Tue, Dec 4 2012 12:53 PM

I love that design!!!!! Carylanne so beautiful!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,631
Points 48,800

I know it's a day early but I had to mail mine today because I can't leave the house for the next two days!  A friend asked me on Sunday if I'd like to sell some things at her party this Saturday and I have very little to sell right now and thankfully I'd already planned a few days off from work this week so I'll be able to sew, sew, sew! 

I have tracking on my package so I'll keep an eye on it and hopefully I've put the correct zip code on it this year!  HA!! 

Southwest of San Antonio

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,405
Points 21,105

Debbie, What do you usually make to sell?  

Raleigh, NC

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,520
Points 48,330
Frances replied on Tue, Dec 4 2012 2:04 PM

MelodyP MO/KS:
Francis, I did not say anything about your Mum because that was yours to share. But do not worry about getting out late. I sent mine early and you got it just when you were suppose to. so your recipient will get there just when they should. Have a good day my friend!

Thank you Melody,

You are a sweetie.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,631
Points 48,800

Carolyn, the last time she asked me to participate I had lots of Christmas ornaments, check book covers, coasters, luggage tags, and I took orders for custom fit Bible covers.  Mostly stocking stuffer types of things.  Since then I've come up with a design for a casserole carrier that the ladies in my Bible study group love and some baby changing pad roll ups for the diaper bags.  I have some of those made and I hope to get several casserole carriers made.  I made a bunch of cute little travel tissue holders to bring along this time as well.  I would love to have some pillow covers, table runners and wall hangings but I guess it wasn't meant to be!

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 245
Points 3,800
Pat replied on Tue, Dec 4 2012 2:52 PM

Well mailed my SS from Canada on Monday December 3....just checked the tracking and it is going through customs, hope everything will be fine.  $28.00 for postage which sure seems alot but that doesnt matter since I had such a good time doing this...thanks Thea for all your hard work and for making this happen.  Can hardly wait

Pat   From Canada

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,698
Points 248,172
Thea replied on Tue, Dec 4 2012 3:11 PM

Oh Gosh, I hate to think what my box is going to cost me tomorrow - teehee - I did have fun putting this box together - and can't wait for SS 2012 postings and all the pictures... and yes - if anyone has had difficulty putting your box together and mailing it - please contact me so the person who will be waiting patiently at that mail box waiting will not be disappointed.  I have a some things that could be put together quickly - I won't have worked hard with a specific person in mind but I will get something special out to them.  I don't want anyone to be disappointed.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 478
Points 6,090

Thea I am almost ready. I have the flat rate boxes in my car, I have all the items ready now it's just wrapping and writing the Christmas card......who knows maybe I can still find something more to put in the box!

Tomorrow I will go to the post office and mail it. I hope that my SS likes it, I have put all my heart and soul in this.

Thanks again to keep all of us on track!

Isabella

Isabella

Page 24 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 22 23 24 25 26 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use