Top 10 Posters

Secret Santa - 2012

Page 23 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 21 22 23 24 25 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 414 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,553
Points 246,002
Thea replied on Fri, Nov 30 2012 2:04 PM

Candis _ I like that secret pal idea and I go way overboard on SS too - but I buy stuff all year long that I call my pay it forward stuff - when you can get something quilty inexpensive on sale - it goes in the box and then when I got ready for SS - I bought some specific things for her and made some things and added a little fabric and wah lah - no big expense cuz it was gone all year.  I love also to give freely and never expect that from anyone else - just the great friendships I have developed on here.  those are worth gold to me.

• | Post Points: 20
replied on Fri, Nov 30 2012 2:09 PM

Thea:

Candis _ I like that secret pal idea and I go way overboard on SS too - but I buy stuff all year long that I call my pay it forward stuff - when you can get something quilty inexpensive on sale - it goes in the box and then when I got ready for SS - I bought some specific things for her and made some things and added a little fabric and wah lah - no big expense cuz it was gone all year.  I love also to give freely and never expect that from anyone else - just the great friendships I have developed on here.  those are worth gold to me.

Oh my Gosh! I I do that to, get great stuff on sale and stock pile for later!  I knew there was a reason I liked you!!!   We think alike!!!   You are one friendship I am grateful for!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,553
Points 246,002
Thea replied on Fri, Nov 30 2012 2:20 PM

Thank you Candis you have no idea what that means to me!  Thank you so much for the smiles you put on my face today!!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,353
Points 20,380

Candis:

Give freely from your heart, and don't expect anything in return.  

Cheers!

Raleigh, NC

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,408
Points 19,580

Thea:
I truly hope that you can keep with that date as some will be feeling bad as they are waiting to post -
Thea:
Next Wednesday everyone should head to the post office and mail their secret santa gift boxes off.

I already received my Secret Santa package. I posed the question of to open or not to open yet. I feel bad opening mine as I know some people haven't received theirs yet. I am finishing up mine to be mailed on the 5th. I'm still wondering what the right thing to do is. I do want to open mine now, but I am also not wanting to open it yet.

I asked this question on the swap forum and got some input but I'm stilled confused as to what to do. HELP. I still need some input as to what to do. 

I know this shouldn't be such a dilemma, but I guess I'm a wishy washy person. Please bear with me. 

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 719
Points 18,100

Bonita:

Tammy,when I got home yesterday there was a notice for a package with your name on it. I still have to go pick it up, but will do that today and will be happy to post pictures. I just wanted you to know the status of the package. Thanks Tammy. 

OK, I'm probably being selfish here, but would you consider waiting to open it until after the 5th. and we've all mailed ours?  Or if you open it, not tell us what you got or post pics until after the 5th?  I know -- this is my first time and I probably shouldn't be asking this, but I just think it would be more fun if we opened our packages around the same time.  Plus some of us "first timers" are a bit nervous on what we've done and probably would be scrambling at the last minute to buy/ make more stuff if your package is super fabulous. 

Brigit-Carol

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,553
Points 246,002
Thea replied on Fri, Nov 30 2012 6:18 PM

Melissa Halpain:
I already received my Secret Santa package. I posed the question of to open or not to open yet. I feel bad opening mine as I know some people haven't received theirs yet. I am finishing up mine to be mailed on the 5th. I'm still wondering what the right thing to do is. I do want to open mine now, but I am also not wanting to open it yet

Melissa - it is your package and if you want to open it - please do that - It happens like this all the time - some packages get there sooner then others - and we shouldn't think to much of it - I know curiosity about who your SS is and what she/he sent you is driving you nuts... so if you want to open it - it is your decision not anyone's here - most will open as soon as they get them  - it is okay!!!  by me...teehee

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,801
Points 67,540
Bonita replied on Fri, Nov 30 2012 11:42 PM

Well BB I've already opened it but out of respect for those waiting for the 5th  to mail theirs I will not post pictures or make comments on them until then. This is supposed to be fun so don't stress so much. I still haven't mailed out mine yet.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 642
Points 16,275
Zsofia replied on Sat, Dec 1 2012 12:12 PM

Mz M - thanks so much for the goodies! The fabric is absolutely beautiful and I already have plans for the panel piece. The ruler holder is super awesome I already set it up. The Pilgrim craft is cute And next year we will use it as place cards at the table. Can't wait to use the soap, lavender is my favorite. Thanks again I hope you get great things too.

Zsofia

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 703
Points 11,570
Bev replied on Sun, Dec 2 2012 2:14 PM

Checked my list, checked it twice,packages all wrapped and the box sealed tight. This Secret Santa is waiting for countdown!  heehee

from TN

replied on Sun, Dec 2 2012 2:21 PM

Bev :

Checked my list, checked it twice,packages all wrapped and the box sealed tight. This Secret Santa is waiting for countdown!  heehee

Ahhhh,!! That's so cute!

replied on Sun, Dec 2 2012 2:23 PM

Zsofia, nice haul, Santa was very sweet to you! Hope you got all on your list!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,508
Points 48,175
Frances replied on Mon, Dec 3 2012 12:10 PM

Zsofia,

You must have been a really good girl to get such great pressies.

I have eventually just managed to post my SS, now everyone i know im late im hoping and praying it will get there on time to, my secret santa i apologise from the bottom of my heart but as some of you will know my mum died and there has just been so much to sort out, so please know SS you were not forgotten.

Lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 50
replied on Mon, Dec 3 2012 12:44 PM

Frances, I did not know your Mom passed. I am so very sorry!  I am sure all of us understand! Bless you sweet lady....

• | Post Points: 50
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Hi Frances, you are not late we post on Wednesday this week. the ones who have received or sent had circumstances where they needed to post earlier, and those over seas international posted early. God Bless you in you time of sorrow. (((Hugs)))

• | Post Points: 35
Page 23 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 21 22 23 24 25 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use