Top 10 Posters

Secret Santa - 2012

Page 17 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 15 16 17 18 19 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 414 Replies | 31 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

as far as a gift goes it is whatever you can handle, Y'all know how fun it is to get something handmade from someone else, we are all so busy doing for family and friends and in my case customers as well, so when I got my SS gift last year it was very nice to receive a made gift. I think the giver should just be at ease with whatever they send, we are not going to come after you if you don't cross your T's or dot your I's.. lol This is so fun.

last year I made an assortment of goodies for my giftee, she is a Red Hatter and that was all I needed to know, what fun I had I just couldn't stop making stuff with that fun fabric. I know she loves it as she has said the other women in her group comments.

In other words just be yourself and don't worry if your gift will be loved, because you loved it enough to share.

((((Joni; this I didn't know.. The armadillo isn't just a carrier of leprosy...they are the only animal known to transmit the disease to HUMANS)))

• | Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 398
Points 4,920
Jean replied on Thu, Oct 4 2012 6:51 PM

Thanks for all the comments.  That will give me some ideas.  Can't wait to get started.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Hi everyone, I have had the best time shopping and making goodies that I just WANT TO GO TO THE POST OFFICE!!!! I am so ready to get my package off to the north. Of course I am not giving anything away I live in Texas..LMAO. How is everyone else doing on their gifts?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 12,928
Points 233,812
Thea replied on Fri, Oct 19 2012 8:10 AM

Caryl Anne, My gifts are coming along and yes I too can't wait till 5 Dec but we need to wait - It is fun though shopping and thinking of that other person and what they would want... I am truly having fun and hoping that when she gets my gift she will enjoy opening it up.  I found some cute things while on retreat and at the APQS quilt show... oh this is fun isn't it!  Makes a person smile... Now to get busy with the things that I have to finish up with needle and thread...teehee

• | Post Points: 0
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,324
Points 19,935

I too am enjoying shopping for my SS gift.  I also found some old recycled wrapping stuff when we cleaned out the garage, so I suppose I can start wrapping these puppies up!  Looking forward to the big send off.  I really hope my recipient likes her gift.

Raleigh, NC

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,005
I will be packing up my SS box as soon as I get home. I decided to wrap packaged in fabric so I can get a little more in!

MelodyP

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,424
Points 72,050
Karla replied on Fri, Oct 19 2012 11:49 AM

I haven't had a chance to really get started yet...I have a few things ready, but really need to make it in to town to shop for a little more.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Fri, Oct 19 2012 11:57 AM

I've been doing shopping for my giftee as I visit shops and such I have a couple of ideas for gifts I'm making but can't make up my mind on which to do .I know she will love either one.LOL   My person is kinda easy to shop for as I've met her and it really makes it nice.

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,475
Points 21,720
Susie replied on Fri, Oct 19 2012 12:11 PM

I am sooo far behind!  Life really went upside down when I lost my job.  And with the move tomorrow...ugh!

But...I'll get there and will get my giftee something fun and awesome.  I just need to take a bit of time and put some fun thought into it.  I'm glad we have some time yet!

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 12,928
Points 233,812
Thea replied on Fri, Oct 19 2012 1:31 PM

Susie - there is still plenty of time - I have got to find the box to start putting the things in...lol... and I have to make sure I get to the post office that day!!!  I hate the post office... wonder why that is...lol

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Fri, Oct 19 2012 2:12 PM

I have some things done and know what I want to make.   Need to go to the store to pick up a few other things and then it will be time to start filling the box.   Just need to get busy on the things I plan on making....LOL>

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,406
Points 61,965
Bonita replied on Fri, Oct 19 2012 4:48 PM

I've got a good start, been picking up things as I see them, I just want to add a couple of more things and then make something, keep flip flopping on what to make. Barbara, you're lucky you know yours.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 9:56 AM

I've been working on my gift for my giftee and its coming along very nicely ,I think she will like it .I do LOL . I have picked up some really nice stuff for her.  to my giftee to bad I can tell you about all your wonderful things ...Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,473
Points 47,580
Frances replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 12:30 PM

Ive shopped for lots of different things so hopefully they will like at least some of it, and you all would be proud of me there is no hunky man fabric going into the packet, I am planning to make a couple of things so hopefully start them tommorrow.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,574
Points 36,060
ls2116 replied on Sat, Oct 20 2012 12:46 PM

maybe next year.

Quilting My Rainbow

Page 17 of 28 (415 items) « First ... < Previous 15 16 17 18 19 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use